Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College Jammu Jobs
Online application are invited on prescribed format from Dental Surgeons belonging to Union Territory of J&K who have completed their BDS from the institution recognized by Dental Council of India, having upto date registration with J&K Dental Council for engagement as full time House Surgeon in the following Department of Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu for period of One year on a consolidated stipend as per norms for the session 2021-22.
The applicants are directed to visit the official website of this institution jobs.iggdcj.edu.in for submission of their application forms. The detailed instructions for filling up of online form and mode of payment are given in the link provided above.
The link will be available from 19-9-2021 at 10 AM up to 7-10-2021 till 4:30 PM. The applicants are also advised to upload the fee receipt after depositing the online fee of Rs: 500/-
The following self-attested documents/testimonials should be uploaded with the application form:-
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- BDS Degree.
- Mark sheet of all professional examination (1st, 2nd, 3rd and Final Year).
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Attempt certificate of all professional examination issued by concerned University / College.
- Certificate of Registration with UT J&K Dental Council along with up to date renewal.
- Merit Certificate, if any.
- Certificate of prizes, medals, honors, national scholarship, award etc if any.
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities/sport, if any issued by the competent authority.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate from any Gazetted Officer.
- Undertaking in shape of affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate as per Para 9 of the terms and condition.
Incomplete application form in any manner shall be rejected without any further notice. No “Under Process” certificate will be entertained in any case.
The eligible candidates shall have to appear in the written test at their own expenses on 13-10-2021 at 12 Noon sharp at Administrative Block, Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College Jammu adhering all SOP;s pertaining to Pandemic COVID-19. The allotment of Department shall be purely on merit basis. The merit list will be prepared on basis of Academic and written test marks obtained by the candidate.
The candidates will be called for counseling on 16-10- 2021 as per merit and they have to select departments out of available lists of posts in department. The selection process will be conducted by Committee constituted vide Govt. Order N0.274-HME of 2010 dated 28-04- 2010.
Posts Details below :
|Sr. No||Name of the Department||Number of Posts|
|1||Oral and Maxillofacial Surqery||4|
|7||Oral Medicine and radiology||2|
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below