J&K Bank Jobs Recruitment 2021 Business Correspondents.
JK Bank Engagement of Business Correspondents (BCs) in various districts of J&K.
Applications are invited from the individuals for their engagement on contract basis as Business Correspondents (BCs) for delivering specified banking services at the villages specified herein; District;
- District Bandipora Locations/Villages a. Kunas
- District Pulwama Locations/Villages a. Sanger Wani
- District Kulgam Locations/Villages a. Ahmad Abad
- District Kupwara Locations/Villages a. Warsun b. Dard Sun c. Ander Hama d. Farkan e. Mindiyan Resh Gund . Kigam
- Minimum Educational qualification = 10+2
- Age 18-37 years (As on date of notification).
- Computer Knowledge-Minimum six month’s diploma.
The Business Correspondent shall be paid fixed and variable commission in accordance with the terms and conditions of engagement.
How to apply
Interested individuals may submit their applications in person or by registered post at addresses given below image from 25.03.2021 to 15.04.2021 on prescribed application form along with relevant documents
Eligible candidates shall be interviewed by committee constituted by Bank and selection shall be based on the points scored in interview and other fixed parameters.
The application forms can be downloaded from www.jkbank.com
For J&K Bank Ltd.
Financial inclusion & CSC Department
Ref: JKB/FI&CSC/2021 -0012 DATED: 25.03.2021
The Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited Financial Inclusion & CSC Department
H.S.H.Street Srinagar 190001,
J&K T: (0)1942481946
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below