J&K Govt Dental College and Hospital Recruitment 2020
Jammu and Kashmir Govt Dental College and Hospital Srinagar Registrar/Tutor Jobs 2020
Online application forms from the domicile of Union Territory of J&K are invited for the tenure post of Registrar/Tutor in the below-mentioned disciplines of this College as per the relevant rules in vogue for a period of one (1) year in the first instance further extendable on year to year basis upto maximum of three (3) years subject to Satisfactory work and conduct certificate from the concerned HOD:
The application process shall be completed/submitted in the online mode only. In this regard, applicants are directed to visit the official website of this Institution (www.gdcsrinagar.org) for submission of their application forms. The applicants are advised to upload the following documents duly self-attested. The applicants are also advised to upload the fee receipt after depositing fee in any J&K Bank Branch. The applicants can apply online upto 05-11-2020 (03:00PM).
The link will be available from 08-10-2020 to 05-11-2020 upto 03:00 PM List of documents to be uploaded:
01. Marks certificate of all the BDS/MBBS Examinations.
02. Internship completion certificate of BDS/MBBS
03. Attempt certificate of all the BDS/MBBS Examinations issued by the competent authority.
04. BDS/MBBS Degree.
05. MDS/MD Marks certificate/Degree/Diploma in Anaesthesia (if any),
06. House Job certificate issued by the Principal of the College concerned (if any).
07. Valid Dental Council/Medical Council Registration Certificate.
08. Upto date Renewal of Dental Council/ Medical Council Registration Certificate
09. Adhaar Card & Pan Card (Mandatory as per DCI).
10. Rural Service certificate (prior to post-graduation) issued by the Director Health Services (if any).
11. Field Service Certificate (after post-graduation) issued by the office of Director Health Services (if any).
12. Distinctions/Scholarship/Honours/Medals certificate issued by the office of competent authority (if any).
13. Extra curricular activity certificate from competent authority (if any).
14. Professional publication in a standard Medical/Dental Journal (if any).
15. Date of Birth Certificate.
16. Domicile Proof.
17. The application form should be accompanied with an undertaking having stamps of proper value duly attested by the Notary declaring that he/she has not done/working as Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor after their Post Graduation in the discipline in any Institution as recognised/approved by Dental Council of India within or outside the UT.
18. Recent passport size photograph, signature and Thumb should be uploaded at the appropriate place in the application form.
The eligible candidate shall have to appear for interview before the Selection Committee in the office chambers of the undersigned for which dates shall be notified separately and will also be available on official website of this institution (www.gdcsri-nagar.org)
* The requisite fee for Registrar/Tutor Post is Rs. 700/=
GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL SHIREEN BAGH, SRINAGAR
EMAIL ADDRESS : [email protected]
PHONE NO: 0194 – 2504701, 0194 – 2504702.
FAX NO: 0194 – 2504703.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below