JKNHM Recruitment 2020 Midwifery Educators posts
JKNHM Advertisement Notice for Midwifery Educators at State Midwifery Nursing Institute (Jammu/Srinagar).
Applications are invited for Midwifery Educators for the State Level Midwifery Education at Jammu and Srinagar on the Contractual basis from the candidates who have passion for quality and respectful maternity care and who are willing to serve as educators (trainers) for the Nurse Practitioners in Midwifery (NPMs).
The interested eligible candidates are advised to submit the application forms complete in all respects by or before 15th January, 2020 till 4:00 pm in the office of State Health Society, at Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Nagrota for Jammu Division and Divisional Office, NHM, Ground Floor, Block- A, Old Secretariat, Srinagar for Kashmir Division.
NHM Midwifery Educator Eligibility criteria :
Additional General Requirements : All candidates
Candidates are required to submit their CV and a personal statement (1000 words maximum) explaining their motivation to join this training program. CVs submitted without a personal statement essay will not be considered for the recruitment process
Age: 45 years or younger at the time of application.
Registration: Must be a registered State Nursing Council/ Indian Nursing Council and should furnish an active registration certificate.
Profession references: candidates must submit the name and contact details (name, email and contact number) of two references at the time of application who know them professionally.
Proficiency in basis computer usage: MS word, PPT, excel etc; use of internet to extract information from journals, public libraries etc.
List of documents to be attached with the application:
i. Date of Birth Certificate.
ii. Residence Proof of District Domicile as per format to be issued by concerned Tehsildar.
iii. Marks certificates of B.Sc/M.Sc Nursing.
iv. Degree Certificate from the recognised University/ institution.
v. Active INC/State Nursing Counsel Registration Certificate.
vi. Experience Certificate.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All applications will be subjected to a screening process and only shortlisted eligible candidates will have to undergo a written examination conducted by State Health Society. The merit list will be based on performance in written test interview.
2. The recruited candidates would undergo six months intensive residential training at the National Midwifery Training Institute. During the training i.e. at the end of three months of training, the educators would be expected to undergo a competency based examination. However, if the educator does not clear the examination, hc/shc would be discontinued from the program. The educators who clear the examination at the end of three months would be re-assessed at the end of six months of training.
3. Midwifery Educators, who clear the examination at the end of six months, shall be posted at State Midwifery Training Institutes for training of Nurse Practitioners in Midwifery (NPMs). Six months training of Midwifery Educators shall be followed by one year of onsite mentorship to ensure proficiency of Midwifery Educators. Indian Nursing Council would provide a provisional certificate to the candidates who have successfully completed six months of training and would further provide a final certification after they have completed the 12 months of mentorship.
4. After the successful completion of the 18 months training, they are engaged purely on contractual basis for one year and the contract may be renewed further based on the performance of the candidate and approval of post in PIP of NHM for the next financial year.
5. Selected Midwifery Educators will be asked to sign an undertaking stating that they would be willing to commit 5 years to training of Midwives. They should also be willing to continue clinical practice during the above duration.
The selection criteria and process overview of Recruitment of Midwifery Educators can be downloaded from the website www.jknhm.com.
MISSION DIRECTOR NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, J&K
Jammu Office: Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Nagrota, Jammu.
Fax: 0191-2674114; Telephone: 2674244.Pin: 181221 Kashmir Office: Ground Floor, Block A, Old Secretariat, Srinagar. Pin: 190001
Fax: 0194-2477337; Telephone: 2477309; e-mail: [email protected] NRHM Help Line for Jammu Division 18001800104: Kashmir Division 18001800102
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below