Kendriya Vidyalaya KV Kishtwar Jobs Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited up to 25-02-2019 for the following posts on part time contractual basis for the session 2019-20 to prepare a select panel of teachers for Kendriya Vidyalaya, DPS, Kishtwar, J&K KV School
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Sc., History, Geography, Pol.5c., Economics
Master Degree in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.Ed. For PGT(CS): MCA, M.Sc (IT/Computer Sc.)/ B.E./ B.Tech(IT/Computer Sc.).
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) in English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Science, Sanskrit
Bachelor degree in concerned subjects with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./ CTET (CTET qualified candidates will be preferred.) For TGT (S.St.) Bachelor degree with two subjects from economics, Pol.Sc., History, Geog. (one must be history or geography)
PRT (Primary Teacher)
Senior Secondary with 50% marks & JBT/ STC/ B.EI Ed./ B.Ed./ CTET (CTET qualified candidates will be preferred)
a) Music Coach(Vocal & instrumental)
b) Dance Coach
c) Art & Craft Coach
Graduate in concerned subject / three year diploma after higher secondary & specialization in respective field. (Experience preferred)
Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University and one year Training in Yoga from a recognized university.
Sports Coach (Kho-Kho, Basket Ball, Volley Ball, Table-Tennis, Badminton & Athletics).
B.P.Ed. or degree with diploma in Physical Education.
Computer Instructor BCA/B.Sc. Computer Science / Graduate with PGDIT /PGDCA.
Remuneration as per KVS norms.(PGT- 32500, TGT- 31250, PRT- 26250, Coaches- 26250, Computer Instructor- 26250/ 31250.
Terms and conditions
1. Bring all original certificates & testimonials on the day of interview for the verification of required documents. Application form can be downloaded from school website.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview and written examination.
3. Panel is to be prepared for all subjects.
4. Screening Test will be conducted in Vidyalaya for the posts mentioned above for shortlisting the candidates for interview. Dates of screening test will be updated on the Vidyalaya website.
5 Separate application for separate posts in separate envelop (through by post / by hand) will be accepted only.
6. Application forms received through any mode after last date will not be accepted and candidature will be automatically rejected. Candidate shall be punctual for submission and for any delay candidate will be himself responsible.
7 Candidates are advised to download the application form and submit the duly filled in application form along with self-attested documents in the sealed envelope to the Vidyalaya Office up to 25-02-2019. The timing for by hand submission of application form will be from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM on all working days.
8. The eligible age for applying is 18 to 65 years.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below