MANUU Walk-in-Interview for Engagement of Software Engineer
Walk-in-Interview for Engagement of Software Engineer (Windows UI) on Short-term Contractual basis at MANUU Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
The University proposes to engage the services of suitable persons as Software Engineer (Windows UI) on short-term contractual basis. The desirous eligible candidates may directly appear in the Walk-in-Interview.
Date & Time of the Walk-in-Interview: Thursday, the 29th August, 2019 at 9.00 AM
Venue : University Guest House, MANUU, Gachibowli Campus, Hyderabad
The minimum eligibility conditions, experience, salary structure etc are as under:-
1 Name of the Position Software Engineer (Windows UI) – 02 Positions*
2 Essential Qualification & Experience
B.E /B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT or MCA from a recognized University/ Institution with two years hands on experience in C#, Web forms, Windows Forms, SQL Server/ MySQL.
3 Responsibilities Software Engineer will be primarily responsible for developing MANUU’s IUMS (Integrated University Management System). This will involve following functions:
Determining operational feasibility of proposed functional requirements.
Carrying out requirements analysis, working out design / prototype, preparing software documentation.
Developing solution using C#, Web forms / SQL Server or PHP Codeigniter/ MYSQL
Carrying out Testing, Participate in UAT, Conducting training programs on the developed modules.
4 Key Competencies Required
Knowledge of C# Web forms with SQL Server or PHP Codeigniter framework with MYSQL
Meeting project deadlines.
Ability to work as a team member
5 Age Preferably below 35 years (relaxable to SC/ST/PwD/OBC-NCL candidates
6 Place of posting MANUU, Gachibowli Campus, Hyderabad.
7 Period of Engagement
On short-term contract basis, initially for a period of six months, further extendable on the basis of performance evaluation and requirement
8 Salary Rs. 25,000/- to 30,000/- per month, depending upon qualification and experience
9 Documents required for Walk-in-Interview
Original and self attested photo copies of certificates of proof of education, experience, age etc along with one passport size photograph
1. The registration of candidates will start at 9.00 AM (sharp) and will end at 10.00 AM.
2. No late arrival will be entertained.
3. The above position is purely on short-term contractual basis, initially for a period of six months.
4. Candidate with knowledge of Urdu will be preferred.
5. The University reserves its right not to fill up the advertised posts or cancel the interview if the circumstances warrants.
6. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate(s) appearing for Walk-in-Interview.
7. Candidates should satisfy themselves about the skill requirements before attending the Walk-in-Interview.
8. Canvassing in any form shall render the candidate ineligible automatically.
9. Candidates should provide one passport size photo, one set of self attested photocopy of all certificates of qualification, proof of age, experience, caste (reserved category) etc. along with his/her application. 10. Candidates should provide two References with contact number and email ID for verification of professional experience
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below