National Health Mission (NHM) Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
Hiring/Engagement of additional contractual manpower (Staff Nurses) under NHM in District Hospital- Govt.Hospital Gandhinagarapplying for DNB Courses.
Applications are invited on behalf of District Health Society ,Jammu for hiring of services of below mentioned position in District Hospital -Govt. Hospital Gandhinagar under National Health Mission (NHM). The application should beaddressed to Chief Medical Officer,Jammu(Vice-Chairman District Health Society Jammu) on the prescribed format.
How to apply :
Interested candidates should apply on the format given below along with self attested copies of supporting documents/certificates and two recent passport size photographs which must reach the office of CMO Jammu by post or by hand against proper receipt on or before 20th December 2019. Based on the screening test, the eligible candidates(short list)shall be called for interview.
1. Must be permanent resident of District Jammu.
2. District merit will be taken into consideration.
3. Qualification indicated above must be completed so for.
4. The finally selected candidates shall have to sign a contract with the District Health Society, Jammu.
5. Remuneration and leaves as per guidelines of NHM.
6. Initially contract will be for the period up to 31-03-2020, and further yearly extension will be subjected to satisfactory performance of the candidate /approval of the post by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare , Govt of India. In case performance of the selected candidate is rated un-satisfactory by the controlling officer at any point of time, the contract is liable to be terminated without any notice.
7. District Health Society shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
8.The posts are non-transferable. The selected candidate shall have to work on the same post/institution for which she is selected .
9. Forms not accompanied with all the documents will not be accepted.
10. No TA/DAwill be admissible to the candidates coming for interview.
11. The candidates shall not be entitled to any preferential claim for regular appointment under normal process of selection.
12. In case of Female married candidate for the above said posts, residential proof will be considered from in law- side
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below