Government Medical College GMC Rajouri Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
Applications on plain paper are invited from residents of J&K doctors (Non PSC /Retired) for engagement on “Academic Arrangement basis” in terms of SRO-24 dated 10-01-2019 initially for a period of one year extendable up-to maximum of six years (One year at a time and subject to good performance and conduct) or till the selection /promotion is made on regular basis in accordance with rules of Recruitment Governing the respective posts, by the PSC/OPC whichever is earlier, in the below mentioned disciplines of Govt. Medical College, Rajouri.
This is without any prejudice to any writ petition lying pending before any Hon’ble Court of law:
Click on Image to Enlarge…
CONDITIONS & ELIGIBILITY FOR PROFESSOR. ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR AND LECTURER ARE AS UNDER:
Criteria for screening:- 80 Points (60 points for minimum required teaching experience and 05 points for every additional year, subject to a maximum of 20 points).
For Research Publications:- 20 points (05 points for each publication in indexed/national journals accepted/published as first/corresponding author).
The candidates are advised to enclose the attested true copies of the following documents with their application forms which should reach In the office of the undersigned by or before 15-02-2020.
1. MBBS Degree and MCI Registration Certificate/ Post-graduation Degree in the concerned discipline from a University duly recognized by University Grants Commission in case of Non-Medical candidates.
2. Post-Graduation Degree and MCI Registration Certificate (in case of Medical candidates)/ Certificate of Doctorate from a University duly recognized by University Grants Commission in case of Non-Medical candidates.
3. Experience certificate issued by the Competent Authority/Head of the Institution.
4. Professional Publications, published in indexed/ national journals, as prescribed.
5. Date of birth Certificate.
1. The appointees on academic arrangement basis shall be paid a monthly consolidated salary as per the scales defined in the SRO 24 of 2019 dated 10th January 2019. The Professors and Associate Professor appointed in Govt. Medical College, Rajouri will be entitled to additional monthly incentives of Rs 50,000/- and Rs 45,000/- respectively.
2. Staff engaged on teaching post shall be put on teaching and research duties and shall not be assigned any administrative duties at any level, like the position of Principal, Head of the Department and Head of the Unit. The selection of the candidates for such posts shall be made by the respective committee constituted by the Government.
3. The appointment against the advertised posts shall and shall always be on academic arrangement basis only without conferment of any preferential right on the engages for regular appointment against these posts, which shall be made strictly in accordance with the relevant recruitment rules.
4. The appointment on academic arrangement basis shall by itself stand terminated on attainment of 70 years of age by the appointee. The services of an appointee under these rules shall be terminable before the expiry of the tenure of appointment with one month’s notice from either side or on payment of one month’s salary in lieu of notice by the appointing authority. In case of any dispute, the decision of Chairperson of the Selection Committee shall be final.
5. The retired Army Personnel who have served in AFMC Pune in the similar capacities can also apply as per their eligibility.
The applications along-with requisite documents should reach the office of undersigned by email on [email protected] or in person. Please put your contact number and e-mail ID on the application positively.
This advertisement is also available on our website www.gmcrajouri.in
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below