SBI Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 121 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
State Bank of India (SBI) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 121 Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-01-2018 to 04-02-2018. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below..
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 121
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officer
1. Manager (Credit Analyst): 35 Posts
2. Chief Manager (Credit Analyst): 30 Posts
3. Manager (Asset Management): 02 Posts
4. Chief Manager (Asset Management): 01 Post
5. Chief Manager (Business Development, Marketing & MIS Reporting): 05 Posts
6. Manager (Business Development, Marketing): 20 Posts
7. Chief Manager (Relationship & Syndications Management): 01 Post
8. Manager (High Value Agri Business Development): 04 Posts
9. Chief Manager (High Value Agri Business Development): 01 Post
10. Chief Manager (Debit Card Business): 01 Post
11. Manager (Merchant Acquiring Business): 02 Posts
12. Chief Manager (Digital Banking): 01 Post
13. Manager (HNI Marketing & Publicity): 01 Post
14. Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Education Loan): 01 Post
15. Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: CITU: 01 Post
16. Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Operation): 01 Post
17. Manager (HNI Banking & Relationship Management): 08 Posts
18. Manager (Digital Marketing): 02 Posts
19. Chief Manager (Product Innovation & Market Research): 01 Post
20. Chief Manager (Data Interpretation/ Management): 01 Post
21. Manager (Marketing): 01 Post
22. Manager (Wealth Management, Business Process, Manager-Technology): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 25 to 35 years for Manager, 25-38 years for Chief Manager as on 30-06-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & others as per rules. For detailed age limit refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have CA or MBA/ PGDM or equivalent PG degree (2 Years Full Time Regular Course) in Finance recognized/ approved by Govt bodies/ AICTE for post-1 to6, CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA/ PGDM or equivalent PG degree in Finance (2 Years Full Time Regular Course) for post-7, MBA/ PGDM or equivalent PG degree in Rural Marketing/ Rural Management/ PG in Agriculture (2 years Full time Regular Course) recognized/ approved by Govt bodies/ AICTE for post-8 & 9 with relevant post qualification experience. For more details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on personal interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 600/- for General and Others & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers from 16-01-2018 to 04-02-2018 & send their online application along with self attested photocopies of relevant certificates, Brief resume, e-Receipt for fee, the envelope should be super scribed with “Post Serial No.—— and Name of the Post applied for—–” by post to State Bank of India) Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021” on or before 12-02-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should scan their photograph, signature.
2. Log on to the website https://bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers.
3. Go to Current Openings & select the desired post.
4. Click on Apply Online.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
7. Fill all the details & submit the form.
8. Take a printout of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16-01-2018
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04-02-2018
Last date for printing your application: 19-02-2018
Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 12-02-2018
For more details like experience & other information click on the link given below…
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below