SKUAST Research Assistant, Field investigator Posts 2019
Aspirants for the following contractual positions to be filled under the ICSSR sponsored research project entitled “Economics of Integrated Farming Systems under diverse agro-climatic situations in Jammu & Kashmir State” may appear in “Walk-in-interview” on 20th December, 2019 at 11.00 AM in the Directorate of Extension, SKUAST-Jammu, Main Campus, Chatha – 180009, Jammu (J&K), along with applications on plain paper supported with self-attested copies of relevant certificates/testimonials.
Terms & Conditions :
1. The aspirants with brief CV may appear for a Walk-in-interview on the above date, time and venue specified above.
2. The candidates should bring a latest Passport-size Photograph and all original certificates starting from Matriculation till highest degree, with one set of self-attested photocopies for the interview.
3. The candidates having experience in any relevant field of social sciences may submit the experience certificate (in-original), issued by the employer at the time of the interview.
4. The positions are purely temporary, on contractual basis and co-terminus with the completion of the project.
5. SKUAST-Jammu shall not be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the stipulated period of engagement.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below