UPSC Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for NDA & NA Exam
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 415 Various Vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy through National Defence Academy (NDA)& Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I), 2018 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC).
Eligible Indian Nationals may apply Online from 15-01-2018 to 05-02-2018 till 06:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details
Total Posts : 415
Name of the Exam: National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2018 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)
1. National Defence Academy: 360 Posts
2. Naval Academy: 55 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should born not earlier than 02-07-1999 and not later than 01-07-2002.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a .u r at jkup dates.University for National Defence Academy, 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Naval Academy.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Written Examination & Interview, Personality Test.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.100/- through the following modes and no fee for Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
1. Pay by cash Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI on or before 04-02-2018 at 23:59 Hrs
2. Net Banking Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by using net banking facility of SBI (at relevant states).
3. Online Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by using Visa/ Master card/ Rupay Credit/ Debit card on or before 05-02-2018 till 06:00 PM.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply Online form the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 15-01-2018 to 05-02-2018 till 06:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg .u r at jk up da te s.format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
2. Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
3. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
7. System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
9. Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
10. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
11. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
12. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally .u r at jk up da te s.submitted application and retain it for future use.
|Start Date to Apply Online||15-01-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05-02-2018 till 06:00 PM|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash)||04-02-2018 at 23:59 Hrs|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)||05-02-2018 till 06:00 PM|
|Date of NDA & NA Examination (I), 2018||22-04-2018|
For more details like age, qualification, selection, fee, pay scale & other information click on the following link…
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below