Various Jobs in J&K India Red Cross Society
Applications on the prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Personal Assistant , Field Officer
Post Name : Personal Assistant (Consolidated Pay: Rs. 15,000.00 per month) (Tenure: 01 years)
1. Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 50% marks and having speed of not less than 100 w.p.m in shorthand and 35 w.p.m. in typing on computer.
2. Minimum 02 years relevant experience in any organization/department/ autonomous bodies.
3. Good computer skills and good shorthand knowledge.
4. Good communication skill and Comprehension of drafting
I. Age not exceeding 35 years as on 01-01-2018
II. Willing to work in both the capitals of the State.
III. Shorthand is necessary for the post.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications can be sent through Speed post by or before 2nd April, 2018 to our office at Jammu in the name of: General Secretary .u r at jk up da tes.Indian Red Cross Society J&K State Branch Red Cross Bhawan, Kachi Chawni, Jammu – 180001 (Shortlisted candidate shall be informed through the registered email address/contact number)
Post Name : Field Officer -01 Post
DETAILS OF PAY, QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
01. Field Officer (Consolidated pay: Rs. 18,000.00 Per month ) (Tenure Post- one year)
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. Post Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks in Social Work or Rural Development or MBA/M.Com in any discipline from a recognized university
2. Upto 5 years of post qualification experience in livelihood programs at state or district level.
3. Proficiency in computers (MS-Office package) preferably holding a certificate or a diploma course in computers.
Terms & Conditions
a) The selected candidate shall have to serve anywhere in the state.
b) The period of contract shall be initially for one year, terminable at one month’s notice from either side. The extension shall be subject to .u r at jkupdates.requirement and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
c) There should not be any case of criminal nature pending against the candidate in any police station/crime branch/vigilance organisation or in the court of law.
d) The candidate should .u r at jkup dates.possess a degree from a recognised university.
e) Age of the candidate should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2018.
HOW TO APPLY : Applications can be sent through Speed post by or before 03rd April, 2018 to our office at Jammu in the name of:
Indian Red Cross Society
J&K State Branch
Red Cross Bhawan,
(Shortlisted candidate shall be .u r at jku pda tes.informed through the registered email address / contact number)
Click here for Application Form
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below