How to apply online for J&K Domicile Certificate
J&K Domicile Certificate Online registration. J&K Information Technology Department Launches Online Application cum Issuance of Domicile Certificate
J&K Domicile Certificate now a click away
• Can be obtained in seamless manner.
• Can be preserved, retrieved, anywhere, anytime.
• Facility is also available through Khidmat Centres.
All the permanent resident certificate (PRC) holders and other applicants can apply for the J&K domicile certificate online by providing their Aadhaar number and receive the Online Copy of J&K domicile certificate.
PRC holders will be able to receive their domicile certificate through this application without having to visit any office
Step by Step Procedure to apply online for J&K Domicile Certificates and other 27 government services online mode.
Now you can login with your registered User Id and Password to Avail the services which you wants for J&K Domicile services you have to select E-Services and in the list of departments, select General Administration Department and then click on Application for Domicile Certificate.
List of 27 government to citizen (G2C) online services which are available to the public in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K UT).
1. Application for Domicile Certificate
2. Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme(IGNOPS)
3. National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS)
4. Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Students of Backward Classes.
5. Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Pahari Students.
6. Age Certificate.
7. Fitness certificate.
8. Physically Challenged certificate.
9. Registration at Employment Exchange.
10. Renewal of registration.
11. Application for Fishing.
12. Integrated Social Security Scheme (ISSS).
13. Aasra Scheme.
14. Ladli Beti.
15. Pension for Victims of Militancy.
16. Scholarship to Orphans of killed militants.
17. Application for Commercial water connection.
18. Application for pesticide License (Retail/Wholesale).
19. Application for Fertilizer License (Retail).
20. Application for fertilizer License( Wholesale).
21. Application for reeler in sericulture.
22. Application for Nursery/Orchards.
23. Application for registration of Students.
24. Application for Eligibility and migration.
25. Application for Online examination.
26. Application for providing copies of Answer Sheets.
27. Application for No Objection Certificate.
To Avail the above services click here
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below