Three dead, 15 suffer burn injuries in Jammu blaze
The subsequent explosion of LPG cylinders inside the store leading to the death of three persons and injuries to 15 others
Three persons were charred to death and at least 15 others injured in a massive fire in a scrap store in Residency Road in Jammu on Monday, officials said.
In a statement issued this evening, SSP Jammu, Chandan Kohli said that the fire was caused by a suspected short circuit and later intensified after the subsequent explosion of LPG cylinders inside the store leading to the death of three persons and injuries to 15 others.
The identity of the victims was not immediately known
The injured have been evacuated by Police, Fire and Emergency Services assisted by locals to a local hospital for treatment.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below