Appointment of Junior Assistants (State Cadre) in Labour Department, J&K
Post Name : Junior Assistants
As recommended by the J&K Services Selection Board, sanction is hereby accorded to the temporary appointment of following candidates as Junior Assistants, in the Pay Band of Rs: 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs:1900/- in the J&K Labour Department (State Cadre) with immediate effect
The appointees shall be on probation fora period of 5 years. During the period they shall be entitled to draw the minimum Scale of Pay along with the grade pay applicable to the post against which they are appointed in terms of J&K Special Recruitment Rules, 2015 notified vide SRO 202 of 2015 dated 30.06.2015.
The appointee shall have to necessarily work for a period of Five (5) years on the post against which he/she has been appointed and such appointee shall not be eligible for transfer for whatsoever reason during the temporary service of five years.
The appointees shall report to the Labour Commissioner, J&K Srinagar/Jammu within a period of 21-days from the date of issue of this appointment order. In case of failure of appointees to join within the stipulated period, his/her appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled without any further notice.
The appointees shall be allowed to join only on the production of following certificates in original:-
- Academic/Technical Qualification Certificates.
- Matriculation/Date of Birth Certificate.
- Health Certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer (Physical Fitness Certificate).
- Permanent Resident Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Certificates from the concerned authorities to the effect that no loan under Self Employment Scheme has been taken by the appointee.
- Relevant Category Certificates (in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories).
The appointment of the above candidates as Junior Assistants shall further be subjected to the following conditions:-
- Appointees shall give an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit duly attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that in case any adverse report about his/her Character and Antecedents is received from Inspector General of Police, (CID), J&K to whom a reference shall be made by the Department, the candidate shall have no right to claim his/her appointment as Junior Assistant and his/her appointment as such shall be deemed to have been cancelled a b-initio.
- Verification/genuineness of the Qualification Certificates, Reserved Category Certificates (wherever applicable) from the concerned issuing authorities.
The salary of the appointees shall not be drawn and disbursed to them unless the satisfactory reports in respect of (I) and (II) above are received in their favour.
The appointees shall have to undergo and pass Secretariat Assistant Foundation Course during the period of the probation.
The seniority of the appointees shall be fixed in order of positions assigned to them by the J&K Service Selection Recruitment Board in the selection list.
The appointment of the above candidates shall be governed by the “New Pension Scheme”as per SRQ-400 of 2009 dated 24 December, 2009.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below