FCS&CA Walk in Interview & Document Verification for Shortlist Candidates.
Provisional shortlist for online Interview and document verification of candidates as per merit acquired
for the post of Technical Support Staff (DPMU) under IMPDS, Advertised vide Notice No. 01-FCS&CA of 2020
1. The Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs advertised Twenty (20) posts of Technical
Support Staff (DPMU) to be filled on contract basis for the implementation of the “Centrally Sponsored
Scheme, Integrated Management of Public Distribution System (IM-PDS) vide No. 01-FCS&CA of 2020 dated
2. A total of 1219 candidates applied for twenty posts of Technical Support Staff (DPMU) in the Department
of FCS&CA till the last date viz., 10.03.2020, the list of which is available on official website of Food, Civil
Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department (www.jkfcsca.gov.in).
3. The candidates figuring in Annexure-A to this notice have now been shortlisted for Interview, on the basis
of higher merit acquired by them as per notified criteria (Academic/Technical/ Experience).
4. The said candidate(s), mentioned in Annexure-A, are required to appear for their Document Verification
before Assistant Director, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs in their respective districts (except Jammu and Srinagar districts) at 9:00am on 02.07.2020 with the following documents:
a) Copy of Application form.
b) D.O B Certificate.
c) Permanent Resident Certificate.
d) Other documents as per the advertisement.
The candidates of Jammu and Srinagar districts will report respectively to Ms. Shagun Sharma, KAS (Mobile
No. 9419167992), Joint Director, FCS&CA, at DC Office, Jammu and Mr. Shurjeel Naikoo, KAS (Mobile No.
9596216022), Dy. Director, FCS&CA, Kashmir, at DC Office, Srinagar, at 9 am sharp.
5. Subsequently, the candidates shall appear in ONLINE INTERVIEW through NIC’s VC facility at concerned DC Office, as per the following reserved time slots:
* All districts of Kashmir Division: 10:00 am to 1:30 pm
* All districts of Jammu Division : 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
6. The Assistant Directors of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs shall coordinate with the concerned
Deputy Commissioners for smooth functioning of the online interview and also facilitate the shortlisted candidates.
7. Any such candidate who remains absent or fails to attend the Interview will be declared “disqualified
with reason recorded by the Members of the Selection Committee” and shall forfeit his /her right to selection
without and further notice.
8. The final selection list shall be issued only after the candidates are found having fulfilled prescribed qualification/eligibility as per the Advertisement.
9. The engagement of the candidates will be purely on honorarium basis, up to ending March, 2021.
10. The selection shall be subject to outcome of writ petition(s), if any, pending in the matter before any
competent court of Law
Click on image to enlarge…
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
DEPARTMENT OF FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLIES AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below