GMC Jammu, Super Specialty Hospital Various Posts Interviews
Interview for the post of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Lecturer in Govt. Medical College, Jammu and Super Speciality Hospital, GMC, Jammu on academic arrangement basic as per SRO-24 dated 10-01-2019
- JMC, Jammu advertisement No. 3MC/Estt/GD/S120-384/1204 dated 09-11-2018
- JMC, Jammu advertisement No. 3MC/Estt/GD/SRO-384 dated 1205 dated 09-11-2018
- Addendum No, GMC/Estt/G13/5120–384/1263 dated 19–11–2018
- Advertisement No. GMC/Estt/GD/1766 dated 11-02-2019
- Advertisement No, GMC/Estt/GD/5110–384/1936 dated 20–03–2019
- Interview Notice No. GMC/Estt./GD/SR0-24/1941 dated 22-03-2019
- Interview Notice No. GMC/Estt/GD/S110-24/350 dated 18-06-2019
DE-NOTIFICATION / NOTIFICATION
With reference to vacancy position worked out by the Administrative wing of Govt. Medical College ,Jammu vide No. GMC/Estt/GD/SRO-24/401 dated 03-07-2019 and in light of subsequent Public Service Commission Notification No._PSC Notification No. 03-PSC (DR-P) of 2019 dated 19-03-2019 and PSC Notification No. 08-PSC (DR-P) of 2019 dated 20-052019 and with reference to the HoD Microbiology letter No. Micro/2019-20/323 dated 0307-2019 and HoD CTVA No. 19/452 dated 03-07-2019, following post are Notified and De-Notified accordingly from the already invited advertisement Notification referred above
schedule for interview on dated 12–07–2019, called vide this office notification Interview Notice No. GMC/Estt/GD/SRO-24/350 dated 18-06-2019
In light of thus fresh applications are invited by the NON PSC candidate for the interview schedule to be held on 12-07-2019 as the discipline of Microbiology / Physiology and CTVA . The candidates are advised to enclose the attested true copies of the following documents with their application forms which should reach in the office of the undersigned by or before 10-07-2019 at 4.30 P.M
1. Attempt Certificate of all examinations of MBBS/MD/DNB/Ph.D of any other qualification issued by the University.
2. Distinction /Honour /Medal/Academic Merit Certificate if any
3. Post —Graduate Degree/Diploma Certificate.
4, Professional Publications in a indexed National as per MCI standard Medical Journals.
5. Experience Certificate wherever required.
6. Date of Birth Certificate /permanent Resident Certificate , and
All terms and condition shall be as per the J&K Gazetted (Medical) Service Recruitment Rules 1979 as applicable and terms and condition defined under SRO-24 dated 10-01-2019
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below