Hiring /Engagement of manpower under National Health Mission in District Jammu
District : Jammu
In pursuance to Advertisement Notice published Vide No:
1. Adv.No.1 of 2018 Dated:08.02.2018,No:CMO-J/NHM/DHS/1568-74
2. Adv.No.04 of 2019-20 Dated:30.07.2019,No:CMO-J/NHM/DHS/1341 -3147
(Staff Nurse under PM National Dialysis Program)
3. Adv.No.05of 2019-20 Dated:17-08-2019,No:CMO-J/NHM/DHS/1580 – 86 (Readvertisement)
4. Adv.No.06 of 2019-20 Dated:29.08.2019,No:CMO-J/NHM/DHS/1695-1701
(Nursing Trainers under NHM Skill Lab)
regarding contractual hiring of Contractual manpower under National Health Mission in District Jammu ,the candidates shown in Annexure (A) are hereby selected / hired under National Health Mission. The selection of the
candidates has been strictly based upon their Academic / Technical Merit.
The selection is strictly governed by the following terms and conditions:
1. The candidates are selected under National Health Mission, J & K.
2. The selected candidates shall submit his/her joining report to the office of the Chief medical Officer within 10 days from the date of the publication of this order / list in the newspaper. In case the selected candidate fails
to join the Department within the stipulated period of time , his/her selection shall be deemed to have been cancelled without any further notice.
3. Hiring will be purely on contractual basis. Initially contract will be for the period up to 31-03-2021, and further yearly extension will be subjected to satisfactory performance of the candidate /approval of the post by the
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare ,Govt of India.
4. The candidate shall not be entitled to any preferential claim for regular appointment .
5. Candidates will have to sign a contract with the District Health Society Jammu
6. In case of Poor performance , services of candidates are liable to be terminated without any prior notice.
7. Remuneration shall be paid as mentioned in the advertisement Notices against the respective Post.
8. The candidates shall have to execute on undertaking an affidavit as per format enclosed.
9. The candidate shall not claim any attachment or transfer on any subsequent request whatsoever and shall serve in the place of posting exclusively.
The selected candidates shall be allowed to join only on the production of following documents in original:-
1. Permanent Resident Certificate / Domicile.
2. Matriculation Marks List / 12th Mark sheet.
3. Date of Birth Certificate.
4. Diploma/Degree of technical Qualification. .
5. Mark sheet of Technical Qualification.
6. Character Certificate .
7. Health certificate from the concerned Chief Medical Officer of the district.
8. Affidavit / Undertaking
Note:- * It is clarified that the Technical / Academic Qualification Certificate of the selected candidates have been sent for verification to the concerned agencies . Upon verification report , if found fake , the selection of the candidates shall be terminated without any further notice.
Click on image to enlarge…..
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below