IGNOU Re-registration for January 2021 Session
Last Date : 15th January 2021
Welcome to the Re-registration Portal for Jan 2021 Session. On this portal you can submit your re-registration form for the next year/semester and make online payment.This portal is open for both Indian and International students of the University.
Before you proceed, please read the following instructions carefully:
1. You will need to register on the Portal. Please click “New Registration’ button to proceed. Please provide your correct mobile number and e-mail ID, because we shall be able to send you confirmation and other important update only if we have your correct mobile number and e-mail ID.
If you have already registered on the portal, you may use your Username and Password to log in.
In case you face difficulty in registering on the portal (not getting OTP/ forgot Username/Password or any other difficulty), please approach your Regional Centre for re-setting of your account/updating email ID or mobile number.
2. Choose your courses (wherever option is given) carefully. Please go through your Programme Guide for details of the courses on offer. Change of course at a later stage may result in loss of time available to you for your studies.
3. Please exercise due caution in making online transaction. Please do not share your card details or OTP with anyone. As far as possible, please use your own card/net banking to make payment. You can also make payment through UPI, including BHIM App. Students of International Division may use online payment options available to them.
4. Please do not wait for the last date for submission of your re-registration form.
5. In case online payment made by you does not get updated, please do not make the second payment immediately. Please wait for a day, check the payment status and then decide.
6. In case you make payment two times for the same application, one of the payments shall be refunded to your account.
7. In case you are using third-party services (cybercafé or some other outlet) for submission of your re-registration form, please ensure that the courses have been correctly chosen and payment of programme fee has been made successfully. Please obtain a printout of the form submitted and payment confirmation.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below