Hiring MBA Interns for Jammu & Kashmir Global Investor Summit
Jammu and Kashmir Trade Promotion Organization (JKTPO) proposes to engage 7 professional “Interns” in JKTPO for Global Investor Summit, at a consolidated remuneration of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) per month for a period of 6 months
Field/Specialization No. of vacant Positions
MBA Marketing : 5
MBA Finance : 2
Age: Maximum 28 Years
Educational Qualification: MBA from a recognized University/Institute with 60% marks.
Preferred qualification: MBA Marketing experience event and consultancy with requisite experience will be preferred.
MBA Finance or CA with experience shall be preferred for Finance positions.
Selection criteria: It will be purely on merit and on the basis of marks obtained in MBA final exam. Preference shall be given to experience and added qualification.
Work profile: Intern shall be responsible for various activities namely research, maintaining records, liasoning with various agencies, coordinating with various departments, etc. He/She will work under the charge of Managing
Director, JKTPO and as per the location desired by management at Srinagar or Jammu.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. People from J&K will be preferred.
2. All qualifications should be from the Universities/Institutes, recognized by the UGC/AICTE or appropriate statutory/regulatory bodies, wherever applicable.
3. Management may also relax/lower the qualifying standards/criteria in case suitable candidates are not available.
4. Depending on the requirement, the organization reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtain/enlarge in the interest of the organization, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. JKTPO is not liable to compensate the applicant for consequential damages if any.
5. Engagement shall be purely on consolidated basis for 6 months. The engagement shall not confer any right on appointees to seek permanent absorption in the government services.
6. JKTPO will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
7. While JKTPO will exercise due care to avoid errors in the conduct in all stages of the selections process, it shall not take responsibility for any error as may inadvertently occur in the process.
8. All information regarding this selection process would be made available in the “Recruitment” section of JKTPO website only. Applications are advised to check the website periodically for important updates.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may send their applications containing their Biodata, Marks details and Demand Draft of Rs 100. To Managing Director, Jammu and Kashmir Trade Promotion Organization, 6th Floor.
Jawaharlal Nehru Udyog Bhawan, Railhead Complex, Jammu and to Manager HR,JK TPO 3rd Floor, State Cable Car Complex, Bemina Qmwari Road. Srinagar.
For any queries call at 0191-2477310.
Candidates can mail their application form at [email protected] and details also available on www.jktpo.in
Last date of applying fully completed application will be 23.12.2019.by 5 pm. By hand or mail mentioned above
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below