J&K Tourism Department Appointment 2018
Appointment of Assistant Tourist Officers in Tourism Department, State Cadre
Reference: – Government Order No. 230 TSM of 2018 dated. 09.08.2018, SAC Decision No. 8/1/2018 Dated 28.06.2018., SSB/Secy/Sel/2017/7481-87 dated 24.08.2017, SSB/Sel/Secy/2017/1054-56 dated 23.01.2018, SSB/Sel/Secy/2018/1504-06 dated 07.02.2018
GOVERNMENT ORDER NO: 231-TSM OF 2018
As recommended by the Services Selection Board, sanction is hereby accorded to the appointment of following candidates as Assistant Tourist Officers (State Cadre) in the J&K Tourism (Subordinate) Service in the Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 (pre-revised)
The appointees shall be allowed to join only on the production of the following documents/certificates in original:-
- Academic/Technical Qualification Certificate.
- Matriculation/ Date of Birth Certificate.
- Health Certificate issued by the Chief Medical Officer of the Concerned District.
- Permanent Residential Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Relevant Category Certificate
- Certificate from concerned District Industries Center (DIC) and District Employment & Counseling Center to the effect that no loan under self employment scheme has been taken by the appointee.
The appointment of the above candidates as Assistant Tourist Officers shall further be subject to the following conditions:.
- That each appointee shall give an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit at the time of joining to the effect that:
- In case of adverse report about his character & antecedents is received from Additional Director General of Police, CID J&K, the candidate shall have no right to claim his appointment as Assistant Tourist Officer & his appointment as such shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio.
- If any qualification certificate / reserved category certificate / experience certificate (where applicable) is found fake on verification from the concerned authorities, his appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio
- The Salary of the appointee shall not be drawn and disbursed unless satisfactory report about his character & antecedents as well as verification of Academic/Technical qualification certificate(s) are received from Additional Director General of Police, CID, J&K/ respective institutions.
- The appointees shall be on probation for a period of two years.
- The inter-se-seniority of the appointees shall be in order in which their names appear in the selection list furnished by the J&K Services Selection Board.
- The appointment of the above candidates shall be subject to outcome of writ petition(s), if any, pending in any court of competent jurisdiction.
The above appointees shall report to DirectorTourism Kashmir within a period of 21 days from the date of issuance of the appointment order.
The Director Tourism Kashmir shall however report, if any appointee does not join within the stipulated period and will simultaneously issue public notice through print/electronic media providing last and final opportunity, so that waiting list will be operated accordingly.
The Director Tourism Kashmir shall report a bout theirjoining, so that theiradjustment/ posting will be made by the Administrative Department accordingly. By order of the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below