JKPSC Instructions for candidates appearing in the written examination
Jammu and Kashmir JKPSC Instructions for candidates appearing in the written examination for the post of Medical Officer in Health and Family Welfare Department on 01 November, 2020.
A. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Due to four tier Security/frisking at the Examination Venue, all the candidates shall report at the Examination Venue at least 2 Hours before the commencement of the Examination i.e., by or before 08.00 AM.
2. Due to security reasons, candidates shall not be allowed to bring/use their own blue/black ball point pen as the same shall be provided in the examination hall by the Supervisor/Commission.
3. All the candidates shall carry Admit Card to secure admission to the Examination Hall. Besides, the candidates shall be mandatorily photographed at the entry gate of the venue depicting his/ her Admit Card. Entry shall not be allowed inside the venue premises without photography.
4. The candidates are responsible for the safe custody of their Admit Cards and in the event if it is found that any other person is using this certificate on behalf of the candidate, then the onus to prove that the candidate has not used the services of any impersonator shall lie on the candidate only.
5. Mobile Phones/Cameras, Bluetooth, Recording device, i-pads/pods, palm tops, digital/smart wrist watches or other electronic or communication devices or any unauthorized/incriminating material are not allowed inside the Venue of Examination premises. However, candidates are allowed to carry simple wrist watch for time keeping.
6. Parents/relatives/friends and vehicles of the candidates shall not be allowed to enter in the Examination Venue.
7. Candidate shall not be permitted to leave the examination hall until expiry of full time (i.e. two hours).
8. The candidate can take detachable Carbon Copy meant for candidate after the completion of the examination. Make sure that the candidate carbon copy is detached as per the instructions given on the OMR Sheet. The Original Copy of OMR Sheet should be handed over to the Invigilating Staff before leaving the Examination Hall.
9. The candidate should make his/her own arrangements of boarding and lodging, PSC shall not defray any TA/DA expenses.
B. COVID -19 RELATED INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Wearing of face mask& sanitizing of hands are pre-requisite.
2. Candidates will be subjected to Thermal Screening before being allowed entry in the Examination Venue premises.
3. Self-declaration that candidate is not having any symptoms of COVID – 19. The format of the same shall be downloaded from the website of the Commission, on linkhttp://jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/ COVID dept undertakinq.pdf. filled up and submit the same at the entry of the Examination Hall.
4. If he/she has symptoms he/she should intimate in advance through e-Mail at [email protected]
5. Social distancing of two meters is mandatory throughout from entry to exit in the Venue of Examination premises.
Note:- If a candidate fails to adhere to the above instructions, he/she will not be allowed to enter in the examination venue and his/her OMR sheet shall not be evaluated, besides, disciplinary action shall follow.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below