Supplementary date(s) for conduct of Driving Test
1.Whereas, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) notified Driving Test for the Posts of Driver/Tractor Driver, in different Cadres/Departments in pursuance to the Advertisement Notification Nos 04, 05, 06, 07 of 2020, 01, 02 and 03 of 2021, vide SSB/Secy/Driver/2021/6375-87 dated 27-09-2021, from 04.10.2021 onwards at State Motor Garages, New Plot, Jammu and State Motor Garages, Bemina, Srinagar; and,
2. Whereas, in order to expedite the selection process, the JKSSB vide notice no SSB/Secy/Driver/2021/7728-41 dated 18-11-2021, issued a revised schedule for conduct of driving test w.e.f. 25-11-2021 onwards; and,
3. Whereas, the JKSSB received representations from various candidates alleging therein that they could not appear on / participate in the driving test on the scheduled date(s) due to various reasons; and,
4. Whereas, due to incessant rain, snowfall, inclement weather conditions, and threat of disruption of road connectivity, the Board vide notice no SSB/Secy/Driver/2022/219-26 dated 08-01-2022 postponed the driving test scheduled on 08.01.2022; and,
5. Whereas, the matter was examined and it was deemed expedient by the Board, for the sake of fairness, transparency and to allay fears/misgiving amongst candidates, to provide last and final opportunity to all such candidates who could not appear/ participate in the driving test on the earlier scheduled date(s), due to various reasons; and,
6. Whereas, the JKSSB vide Notice No. SSB/Secy/Driver/2022/4480-86 dated 24-05-2022 called representations from the candidates who could not appear/ participate in the driving test on the earlier scheduled date(s), to submit representation citing reasonable grounds along with documentary proof in support of his claim within a period of one week; and,
7. Whereas, the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board received representation candidates with the plea that they could not appear/ participate in the driving test on the earlier scheduled date(s) due to various reasons.
8. Now, therefore, in view of the above, it is notified for the information of candidates figuring in Annexure “A” (Jammu Based Candidates) and Annexure “B” (Kashmir Based Candidates) to this Notification, to appear/ participate in the Supplementary Driving Test for the Posts of Driver/Tractor Driver, scheduled from 28-06-2022 onwards at State Motor Garages, New Plot, Jammu (Jammu based Candidates) and State Motor Garages, Bemina, Srinagar (Kashmir based Candidates) at 10.30 am sharp.
Note: No further claim shall be entertained in case of candidates failing to appear on the fixed dates
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below