JKSSB Draftsman additional list for Counselling-cum-Document Verification
JKSSB Draftsman Additional list of candidates falling under consideration zone for the posts of Draftsman (Mechanical), UT Cadre, Item No 133, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No 05 of 2020 and called for Counselling-cum-Document Verification regarding.
1. Whereas, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB), conducted Computer Based Written Test (CBT) examination for the posts of Draftsman (Mechanical), UT Cadre, Item No 133, advertised vide Advertisement
Notification No 05 of 2020 on 18-01-2022; and,
2. Whereas, the result/score sheets for the said post have been notified vide this office Notice No. SSB/COE/CBT/2022/2304-10 dated 07-03-2022; and,
3. Whereas, document verification of the candidates falling under consideration zone for the said posts was notified vide this office Notice No. SSB/COE/2022/3620-27 dated 01 .04.2022; and,
4. Whereas, keeping in view the requirement, to fill all post of Draftsman (Mechanical), UT Cadre, Item No 133, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No 05 of 2020, Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
decided it would be fit & appropriate to make concerted endeavour not to leave any post unfilled, to call additional candidates for Document Verification; and,
5. Accordingly, the candidates figuring in Annexure “A” of this notice are hereby called for Document Verification as keeping in view the Percentile Score acquired by them in the CBT examination. It may be noted that the candidates
called for documents verification shall not have entitlement/claim to his/her inclusion in the final selection list, simply on the ground of figuring in the annexed lists.
a) The candidates figuring in the aforesaid Annexure shall have to appear before the Counselling Cum Document Verification Committee, scheduled on 07-07-2022 at J&K Services Selection Board, Central Office, Hema Complex, Sector -3, Channi Himmat, Jammu (Jammu Based Candidates) and at J&K Services Selection Board, Central Office,
Zamzam Complex Rambagh Srinagar (Kashmir based Candidates) at 10.30 am sharp with the following documents in original: –
• Copy of Online Application form.
• D.O.B Certificate.
• Reserved Category certificate, if applicable.
• Domicile Certificate.
• Other documents as per the advertisement.
• Bonafide certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller /Registrar of the concerned University in respect of candidates, who have obtained degrees from the Universities/ Colleges outside the State of J&K, other than Central Universities.
The Candidates are figuring in Reserved Categories, purely on the basis of details they have incorporated in their data i.e., online application form. Their respective claims on this account are further subject to production of valid Reserve Category certificate at the time of Document Verification, in addition to the normal process of verification indicated at para 05(a) hereinabove
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below