JKSSB Jr Scale Stenographer provisional list of candidates
The provisional list of candidates who have qualified the Type/Shorthand Test on Computer Key Board and are called for interview for the posts of “Jr Scale Stenographer” ( General Administration Department), State Cadre, Advt Notice No 01 of 2014, Item No 007 shall be conducted at as per time/name / parentage /Item / dates/time/venue shown at Annexure “A” of this notice.
2) The selection criteria for the said post is as under:-
i. Shorthand (Dictation)=30 pts (pro-rata)
ii. Shorthand (Transcription)=30 pts (pro-rata)
iii. Type Test on Computer Key Board=20 pts(pro-rata)
iv. Viva Voce=20 pts.
v. Total ==100 pts
3) The interview schedule and particulars of the eligible candidates will also be available in the offices of the Administrative Officer, J&K
Services Selection Board, Jammu /Srinagar.
4) The qualifications / reserved category certificate acquired by the candidate after the last date of receipt of application forms shall not be
5) Mere figuring of name in the list does not entitle the candidate to appear in the interview as it shall be subject to the scrutiny of all testimonials of the shortlisted candidates also.
6) No further interview call letter shall be issued to any candidates whose name figures in the annexed list and they are required to appear before the interview committee on the scheduled date & time.
7) In case any deficiency with reference to eligibility, etc is established at the time of interview or subsequently, the candidate shall not be
considered for selection and will be treated as disqualified abinitio.
8) The candidates shall have to produce all original certificates / testimonials as asked for vide above referred to Advertisement
Notification before the Selection Committee at the time of interview.
The candidates who fail to produce such certificates / testimonials shall forfeit their candidature.
9) Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated / tampered documents / testimonials or making false, incorrect orsuppressing material information shall render him / her liable for criminal prosecution under law and shall be debarred permanently or for a specific period in SSB exams. Also canvassing / lobbying in any form will entail disqualification of the candidate.
10) No TA/DA shall be paid for participation in the interview.
(1)The candidates are advised to bring Photostat copy of each certificate self-attested by the candidate for depositing with the Board on the scheduled date and time of interview in addition to original documents, failing which no claim / objection in this regard shall be
(2) The candidate(s) who fail to appear in the interview on the given date shall not be interviewed later and shall forfeit his right of consideration.
(3)The candidates are hereby directed that Wearing of masks is mandatory during interview and also advised to carry hand sanitizer for their personal use.
4) Mobile phone is not allowed in the office premises.
Provisional list of candidates who had qualified the Type and Short Hand Test are called for interview for the posts of JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER (General Adm. Deptt. ), State cadre, advertised vide Avdt. Notification No. 01 OF 2014. Item No. 007.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below