Selection-Cum-Hiring of waiting list candidates as Staff Nurse in Govt Medical College and Associated Hospitals, Jammu under National Health Mission (NHM)
J&K Advertised vide Advertisement Notice no. 05 of 2020 dated: 17-8-2020
Whereas the selection list of the 125 candidates for the post of Staff Nurse under National Health Mission pursuant to advertisement no. 5 of 2020 dated 17-8-2020 was issued vide order No. 444/AHJ of 2020 dated 25-9-2020.
Whereas selected candidates were directed to join within 10 days in the office of the Principal, Govt Medical College, Jammu from the date of issue of the order failing which their appointment was deemed to have been cancelled without any further notice.
Whereas 17 vacancies have been created due to the non-joining and registration of the candidates selected vide order No. 444/AHJ of 2020 dated 25-9-2020.
In view of above, waiting list in favour of following 16 candidates is operated as per the detail mentioned below:-
click on image to enlarge…
The selected candidates shall be allowed to join on the production of the following documents in original.
1. Academic/ Technical Qualification Certificate.
2. Date of Birth Certificate.
3. Health Certificate from the concerned Chief Medical Officer of the District stating that the
individual is mentally and physically fit to provide the services in COVID-19 Pandemic.
4. Character Certificate duly issued by the concerned Police Station.
5. Domicile Certificate.
The selection is strictly governed by the following terms and conditions:
1. The candidate is selected under National Health Mission, J&K.
2. The selected candidate shall submit his/ her joining and report to the office of Principal,
GMC Jammu witthin 10 days from the date of the publication of this order/ list in the newspaper.
In case, the selected candidates fails to join the Department within the stipulated period of time,
her selection shall be deemed to have been cancelled without any further notice.
3. The selection is purely contractual and the selected candidates have no claim for regularization against the post in GMC and its AHJ.
4. The selection of the candidates will be purely on contractual basis, Initial contract for hiring
shall be for one year (i.e every fiancial year) and further the extension will be subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidate/ approval of the post by Ministry of Health & Family
Welfare, Govt of India.
5. In case of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be terminated without
any prior notice.
6. Monthly remuneration to the selected / hired candidates shall be paid by the National Health
The selected candidates shall have to submit an affidavit duly attested by the 1st Class
Magistrate stating that he/ she accepts all the terms and conditions mentioned in the selection/
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below