4062 Post Job Recruitment in National Education Society for Tribal Students(NESTS)
Posts : 4062
Start Date: 18-07-2023
Fee: Principal post is Rs.2000,
PGT is Rs.1500 and
Non-Teaching staff the fee is Rs.1000.
Max Age: 35 Years
Pay: Rs.29,200 – 1,42,400/-
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant ( JSA)||759|
National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), an autonomous organization established under Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India invites online application from Indian Citizens for recruitment on Direct basis to the posts of Principal, Post Graduate Teachers, Accountant, Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and Lab Attendant.
1. Candidates are required to apply through “Online” mode only for the post(s) as per the advertisement/vacancy circular. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
2. A candidate may apply for more than one post if he/she is eligible. In such cases, the candidate will have to pay the requisite fee separately for each post as applicable. However, for PGT post, eligible candidates can apply for one/single subject only.
3. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories.
4. Candidates have to pay fees separately if he/she is applying for more than one post.
5. Candidates must read carefully the instructions contained in the online application format/vacancy circular/information bulletin on the website for filling up the Application Form. Candidates not complying with the instructions will liable to be summarily disqualified.
6. Candidates shall ensure that the information entered by them in their respective online Application Form is correct. Information provided by the candidates in their respective online Application Forms, like, name of candidate, contact/address details, category, PwBD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities experience detail will be treated as
7. NESTS do not edit/modify/alter any information entered by the candidates after completion of application process under any circumstances. Any request for change in information thereafter will not be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to exercise utmost caution before filling up correct details in the Application Form.
8. NESTS disclaim any liability that may arise to a candidate(s) due to incorrect information provided by him/her in his/her online Application Form.
9. In case any discrepancy or variation in the translated version of this advertisement is found in Hindi, the text provided in the English version shall be treated as final.
10. The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated only after successful payment by the candidate. In case, the confirmation page is not generated after payment of fee, the candidate may have to approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway. NESTS shall not be responsible for any refund under these circumstances.
• The e-Admit Card would be issued to the candidates through the NESTS website subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions and receipt of prescribed application fee.
• Candidate may please note that Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
• In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for EMRS Staff Selection Exam- 2023 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
• The candidates will appear in the examination at the given Centre on the date and shift/timing as indicated in his/her e-Admit Card.
• No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on the date and shift/time other than that allotted to him/her in his/her Admit card.
• In case a candidate is unable to download his/her Admit Card from the website, he/she should approach the Help Line Number 011-22240112 between 09:00 am to 05:30 pm on working days or email his/her query on [email protected].
• The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and strictly follow them during the examination.
• The candidates’ data/photo/signature on the admit card is printed from the particulars filled by the candidates in their online application form. The requests for any correction in the particulars shown on admit card will not be entertained. However, in case of any other discrepancy related to date of examination, details of examination centre/city etc., the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line Number 011-22240112 between 09:00 am to 05:30 pm on working days or email his/her query on [email protected]. All such queries shall be entertained till the date specified on the NESTS website.
• Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
• Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
• No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose Applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
• Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of selection process.
Apply online : CLICK HERE
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates