(DHEW), Mission Shakti Kathua Various Job Recruitment 2023
(DHEW), Mission Shakti Kathua Various Job Recruitment 2023
Subject : Advertisement notice for the posts of District Hub for Empowerment of Women (DHEW), Mission Shakti Kathua
(1) Revised Guidelines of “MISSION SHAKTI” notified by the Ministry of women and child Development, Gol Vide No.WW23/1/2021-WW,Dated 14-07-2022.
(2) Mission director, Mission Shakti Social welfare department Minutes of Meeting issued vide no: JKMS/170/2022 dated; 08.09.22
a) Opening date of receipt of application forms :- 12-02-2023
b) Closing date of receipt of application forms :- 27-02-2023
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the below mentioned posts in respect of District Hub For Empowerment of Women (DHEW), Mission Shakti Kathua established under Ministry of women and child Development, Government of India, purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year, on consolidated honorarium as per the guidelines of the Mission Shakti, subject to the satisfactory performance, continuation of the scheme funding from the government of India and the UT of J&K.
The candidate must be a resident of District Kathua and must possess Domicile certificate issued by the competent authority on format prescribed for the purpose on or before the last date of submission of application form.
The posts are advertised for the engagement of staff regarding District Hub for Empowerment of Women Kathua (Mission Shakti) under Ministry of women and child development, Government of India
Criteria for Short-Listing / Selection for the posts:
Candidates shall be shortlisted based on the merit of their educational qualification points in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. 5 candidates for one post.
Candidates obtaining equal merit shall also be called for interview. In case, the number of forms of eligible candidates are less than the ratio of 1:5, all eligible candidates shall be called for interview.
List of shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through print and electronic media and candidates may be required to bring original testimonials for verification and checking before the interview committee constituted for the purpose.
Any misrepresentation of facts on the application form disturbing the short listing may invite legal action/disqualification.
No individual interview call letters shall be issued. No TA/DA will be paid.
Experience in all the above mentioned posts i.e from serial number 1 to 3 is made compulsory and extra weightage shall not be given to the candidates possessing degrees higher than post graduation
Terms and Conditions:
1. Applicant must be Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir and resident of District Kathua.
2. Applicants should be medically fit for field visits in different blocks/villages of district Kathua.
3. Period less than one year (12 months) shall not be considered as first year of experience however period of nine months in case of additional year of experience can be considered a one year.
4. Candidates will be shortlisted purely on Academic/Qualification merit basis (Pro- rata basis whereas Viva-Voce will be considered in the final selection of the candidates.
5. The number of applicant for the viva voice shall be short listed in the ratio of 1 is to 5 on PR rata basis.
6. Being a temporary contract agreement, It Is terminable from either side by one month with . advance notice.
7. There shall be no right to seek permanent absorption In any department or regularization of any sort (agreement for the same sworn before Judicial Magistrate First Class, needed to be executed upon selection before joining).
8. Last date of receipt of application forms shall be cut off date of determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit however Is determinable with reference to the 1st of Jan of the year In which the Advertisement is made i.e. 01-01-2023.
9. The candidates called for interview must produce the original documents before the committee constituted for oral test so that their eligibility for participation in the interview is verified. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents/testimonials shall not be allowed to appear in the Viva voce. A photocopy each such duly self attested and signed by the candidate should be brought along with him/her for depositing the same in the office.
10. If a candidate is found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated/tempered documents/testimonial or making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information at any stage of the selection process, his/her candidature shall be deemed to be void ab-inito.
11. The candidates must possess the minimum requisite qualification at the time of submitting the form. Any claim regarding qualification made after the closing date for the receipt of application forms shall not be entertained. The last date of receipt of application shall be the cut off date for determining the eligibility.
12. Candidates have to apply separately for each post
13. Number of posts can be increased or decreased any time during the selection process and the selection committee has the right to reject any application on relevant grounds.
14. List of shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through print, electronic media and candidates may be called to bring original testimonials for verification and checking before the interview committee.
15. No individual interview call letters shall be issued. No TA /DA shall be paid.
Application Forms complete in all respect along with self attested copies of qualification/ experience shall be submitted in the office of District Social Welfare Officer, Kathua (DC Office Complex, Kathua) in person or through registered post by or before 23-02- 2023(4.30 p.m). Forms received after last date due to postal delay shall not be accepted.
Click here for Complete Notification
1284 BSF Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
152 Posts Sports Authority of India Coach, Sr Coach & Other 2023 – Apply Online
Jammu Srinagar Daily Highway Traffic updates
Join Telegram | Install App for Iphone and Android
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates