ESIC Job Recruitment
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Super Specialist (Senior Level)/Consultant, Super Specialist (Entry Level)/ Junior Consultant, Specialist and Senior Residents on contract basis through walk-in-interview at ESIC Super Speciality Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana. The details of vacancies and reservation position are as under :
1. Reservation will be as per Government of India guidelines issued from time to time.
2. In case suitable Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates are not found, these posts will not be carried forward/ or considered as backlog vacancy. Unreserved (UR) candidates may be allowed provisionally to apply against EWSs post advertised through above referred advertisement who may be considered incase suitable EWS candidates are not found to fill up these posts reserved for EWSs
Term of Contract :
a) The engagement of contractual Specialty Specialist/Specialist will be for a period of one year and extendable up to three years with annual evaluation and term renewed every year based on satisfactory performance or till regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier.
b) The tenure in respect of Senior Residents on contract basis, the engagement will be initially for 01 (One) year extendable every year up to three years on satisfactory performance and conduct. Candidates who have worked as a Senior Resident under 3 years Central Residency Scheme for 3 years are not eligible for applying for the post of Senior Resident. Senior Residents who are already working in any Government Institution shall apply through proper channel. The total period however, should not exceed the maximum period of 3 years.
c) Other terms and condition will be applicable as issued by competent authority from time to time.
d) In view of patient care, the selected candidates will be posted in any Hospital of ESIC, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad (i.e. ESIC Medical College /Hospital/ESIC Super Speciality Hospital, Sanathnagar) as per requirement.
Terms & Conditions :
1) The contractual engagement may be terminated / discontinued on either side giving one month prior notice or one month salary in lieu of notice to this effect without assigning any reason.
2) The selected Super Specialist/ Specialist must have a professional indemnity policy which should cover the period as desired by ESIC. The policy is meant to cover the professional liability falling on them as a result of errors and omissions committed by them while rendering professional services.
The minimum sum assured per annum should be
a) Rs 30 lakhs: Anesthesiologists, Cardiac Surgeons, Neuro Surgeons, Plastic Surgeons etc.
b) Rs 20 lakhs: for General Surgeons, Gynecologists, Obstetricians etc.
c) Rs 10 lakhs: for Physicians, Dentists, Radiologists, Pathologists, Chest (Pulmonologists) etc.
d) A copy of the Insurance & Premium Receipt must be submitted within 7 days from the date of engagement.
3) Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
4) No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the walk-in-interview or joining.
5) Hostel accommodation/quarters will not be provided.
6) Vacancies are likely to change depending upon actual requirement at the time of Interview as per discretion of Dean.
7) Candidate in the Government Service should submit “No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of Interview.
8) The candidates who are already employed must produce relieving order from the previous employer at the time of joining.
9) ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all posts without assigning any reason at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
10) Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
11) The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
12) The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
13) The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard
General Instructions :
1) Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate to be eligible for interview unless they report on the scheduled date and time.
2) Application should be submitted in the prescribed format only. The applications submitted in any other format OR incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
3) The candidates may ascertain their eligibility and report for interview on the scheduled date and time for interview. Candidates reporting after scheduled time will not be allowed to attend the interview process.
4) ESIC reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage at its discretion and such decision will be binding on all concerned.
5) Change in date of interview, etc. if any, will be intimated on website only. Candidates are advised to check the website regularly for any updated information relating to the recruitment.
6) Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage in addition to suitable legal action.
7) Opportunity for appearing in the interview given to the candidates is purely on provisional Joining of the candidates will be subject to detailed scrutiny of eligibility conditions/production of prescribed certificates in case of reservation.
Venue of Interview : Chamber of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Super Speciality Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad.
Reporting Time for Document verification : One hour prior to Time of Interview. Candidates, whose documents are verified only will be allowed to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates