GMC Jammu Job Recruitment
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE JAMMU
Ref :- Government order No. 282-3K (HME) of 2023 dated 04-04-2023 Selection of Criteria for engagement of Faculty under SO 364 of 2020.
Ref :- Government order No : 487 JK(HME) of 2020 dated: 19-06-2020
Applications on plain paper (Typed) are invited from the candidates (Non PSC) /Retired) for engagement on “Academic Arrangement basis” in terms of SO-364 dated 27-11-2020 initially for a period of one year extendable up-to maximum of six years (One year at a time and subject to good performance and conduct) or till the selection /promotion is made on regular basis in accordance with rules of Recruitment Governing the respective posts of Jr. Medical Physicist, by the PSC/DPC whichever is earlier, in the below mentioned disciplines of Govt. Medical College, Jammu.
This is without any prejudice to any writ petition lying pending before any Hon’ble Court of law :-
CONDITIONS & ELIGIBILITY ARE AS UNDER :-
The recruitment shall be made in accordance to rules as prescribed vide Govt. order No. 282-JK (HME) of 2023 dated 04-04-2023 and Govt. Order No.487 JK (HME) of 2020 dated 19-06-2020.
For Jr. Medical Physicist :-
i. A post Graduate degree in Physics from a recognized university
ii. A post M.SC diploma in a radiological/Medical Physics from a recognized university and
iii. An Internship of minimum 12 months in a recognized well equipped radiation therapy department Or
i. A basic degree in science from a recognized University with Physics as one of the main subjects
ii. A post graduate degree in radiological /Medical Physics from a recognized University and
iii. An internship of minimum 12 months in a recognized well equipment radiation therapy Department
The candidates are advised to enclose the attested true copies of the following documents with their application forms which should reach in the office of the undersigned by or before 01-10-2023
1. Date of Birth Certificate (Secondary School / Matric Certificate)
2. Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K.
3. Post Graduation and MCI Stat Medical Council Registration Certificate.
4. Marks Card (All Prof.)
5. Teaching experience certificate as Per G.O. order No. 282-JK(HME) of 2023 dated 04-04-2023.
6. Research Publication, participation with oral presentation, Participation with Poster Presentation of papers credit for writing a Book or Chapter as Per G.O order No. 282-JK HME of 2023 dated 04-04-2023.
7. Gold Medal for overall 1st Position in M.Sc.
8. Higher Qualification Certificate
9. Affidavit duly attested from 1st class Magistrate stating that the doctor is not in active Govt Services.
10. Category Certificate, if any
11. Any other documents, if required by selection committee during the process of Recruitment.
12. The No. of Vacancies in a particular Department may increase/decrease or may not be available depending upon the availability of vacancies.
13. The appointee shall be authorised to take leave as per S.O. 364 only. Absence of more than three month from duties shall lead to cancellation of appointment without any prior notice
1. The applicant for the posts of Jr. Medical Physicist of Govt. Recognized Institutes /Hospitals should not be of more than (67) years of age as on the date of issuance of notice. This shall be strictly as per the provision of S.O. 364.
2. The selected candidates shall have to enter Into an agreement that they will not leave the Department before the completion of one year’s contract. Abandoning /terminating of the arrangement as case may be will require one month’s prior notice on either side failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and the same shall be released only on completion.
3. In case of misconduct, indiscipline, unsatisfactory performance or any action detrimental to the interest of institute, the engagement of the candidate shall be terminated without prior notice.
4. No application of the in- service candidate shall be entertained by virtue of the existence of S.O. 364.
5. The applications of those candidates shall be rejected who fall to attach any requisite requirements / documents / marks sheets with their application formats.
6. A contact Number / electronic mail I.D. must be indicated on the application.
7. The applicants must attach the Bank Draft Rs. 700/- (seven hundred Rupees only) pledged to Principal Govt.
Medical College, Jammu from J& K Bank only with prescribed format (typed print)
Further Details :
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates