GMC Udhampur Job Recruitment 2023
GMC Udhampur Job Recruitment 2023
Applications on plain paper (Typed) are invited along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 500 payable to PRINCIPAL GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE UDHAMPUR, for the posts of Casualty Medical Officers, from Non-PSC applicants, for engagement on “Academic Arrangement basis” in terms of S.O 364 of 2020 dated 27- 11-2020 initially for a period of one year extendable up-to maximum of six years (One year at a time and subject to <good performance and conduct) or till the selection is made on regular basis in accordance with rules of Recruitment Governing the respective posts, by the PSC. The engagement shall be subject to other terms and conditions as specified in the Jammu and Kashmir Medical and Dental (Appointment on Academic Arrangement basis).This is without any prejudice to any writ petition lying pending before any Hon’ble Court of Law
The selection criteria shall be strictly as per S.O 364 of 2020 dated 27-11-2020.
a) Criteria for Screening: – Academic career (MBBS= passed all examination at the first attempt = 40 marks. (For each attempt 3 marks shall be deducted)
b) Distinction Scholarship, Honours Medals and certificate ((upto maximum of 5 marks).
c) House Job experience in a teaching institution (05 marks)
d) Experience certificate. (05 marks)
e) (Rural service experience as Medical Officer (non-PSC) under NHM and other medical scheme of Govt. Of India).Minimum one year experience shall be considered for giving marks. 01 year = 01 marks)
f. Postgraduate Degree (Maximum 05 marks)
For MD/MS/DNB = 05 marks
For Diploma Course = 2.5 marks
G. Professional Publication in a standard Medical Indexed Journal (02 marks for each Publication) = 10 marks
Pre Award Roll Merit : – Out of 70
Viva Voce :- Out of 30 points by the committee members
Total 100 Points
While making selections, the provisions of Reservation Act and the Rules made there under shall be followed.
The candidates are advised to enclose the self-attested copies of the following documents with their application forms which should reach in the office of the undersigned by or before 18-03-2023.
1. Attempt Certificate of all examinations of MBBS of any other qualification issued by the University.
2. Distinction /Honour /Medal/Academic Merit Certificate, if any,
3. Post -Graduate Degree/Diploma Certificate.
4. House Job experience in any teaching institution.
5. Experience certificate
(Rural service experience as Medical Officer (non PSC) under NHM and other medical scheme of Govt. of India, minimum duration – one year )
6. Date of Birth Certificate
7. Domicile Certificate of J&K.
8. Affidavit duly attested from 1st class Magistrate stating that the doctor is not in active Govt Services/ Certificates are genuine and is not involved any Criminal activity.
9. The application of any Medical officers working in any other Medical college in the state shall be accepted only on production of “No objection certificate” form the concerned Head of the institution.
10. The appointee shall be authorised to take leave as per S.O. 364. Absence of more than one month from duties in a year shall lead to disciplinary action including cancellation of appointment without any prior notice.
The eligible candidates shall have to appear before the selection Committee to be constituted under S.O 364 of 2020 dated 27-11-2020 by the Government under the Chairmanship of Commissioner/Secretary to Govt., Health & Medical Education Department, at Government Medical College, Jammu along-with all original testimonials and other related documents at the time of Interview.
No TA DA shall be given to the candidates appearing in the interview.
1. The preference shall be given to candidate possessing Higher qualification such as DNB/ MD/MS/ Diploma/MD, Diploma Emergency Medicine or experience in Rural Service or House Job.
2. The selected candidates shall have to enter into an agreement that they will not leave/resign from the post before the completion of one year’s contract. Terminating of the arrangement as the case may be will require one month’s prior notice on either side failing which one month’s salary shall not be paid and no experience certificate shall be given.
3. The selected candidate shall be given extension subject to good performance and conduct.
4. The maximum period of engagement shall be initially for a period of 01 year extendable upto maximum of 06 years subject to good performance / conduct. It is not extendable beyond 06 year under any circumstances. This advertisement is also available on our website https://gmcudhampur.in/
Further Details :
JKPSC Fresh Govt Recruitment for 285 Posts
J&K Govt Recruitment for Librarian Posts
5395 Posts Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023 – Apply Link Available
Jammu Srinagar Daily Highway Traffic updates
Join Telegram | Install App for Iphone and Android
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates