Govt. Dental College Jo Recruitment Srinagar
Govt. Dental College Jo Recruitment Srinagar
Online application forms from the domicile of Union Territory of J&K are invited for the tenure post of Registra in the below mentioned discipline of this College as per the relevant rules in vogue for a period of one (1) year it the first instance further extendable on year to year basis upto maximum of three (3) years subject to Satisfacton work and conduct certificate from the concerned HOD:-
The application process shall be completed/submitted in the online mode only. In this regard, applicants are directed to visit the official website of this Institution (www.gdcsrinagar.org) for submission of their application forms. The applicants are advised to upload the following documents duty self-attested. The applicants are also advised to upload the fee receipt after depositing fee in any. J&K Bank Branch. The applicants can apply online upto 28-02-2023 (03:OOPM).The link will be available from 08-02.2023 to 28-02-2023 upto 03:00 PM. List of documents to be uploaded :
Marks certificate of all the BDS Examinations. Internship completion certificate of BDS.
Attempt certificate of all the BDS Examinations issued by the competent authority. BDS Degree.
MDS/Marks certificate/Degree (if any).
House Job certificate (One Year) issued by the Principal of the College concerned (if any)
Valid Dental Council Registration Certificate.
Upto date Renewal of Dental Council Registration Certificate.
Adhaar Card & Pan Card Mandatory as per Dental Council of India (DCI).
Rural Service certificate (prior to post-graduation) issued by the Director Health Services (if any).
Field Service Certificate (after post-graduation) issued by the office of Director Health Services (if any).
Distinctions/Scholars hip/Honours/Medals certificate issued by the competent authority (if any).
Extracurricular activity certificate from competent authority (if any).
publication in a standard Medical/Dental Journal (if any).
Date of Birth Certificate.
The application form should be accompanied with an undertaking having stamps of proper value duly attested by the Notary declaring that he/she has not done/working as Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor after their Post Graduation In the discipline in any Institution as recognised/approved by Dental Council of India within or outside the UT.
Recent passport size photograph, signature and Thumb should be uploaded at the appropriate place in the application form.
The eligible candidate shall have to appear for Interview before the Selection Committee in the office chambers of the undersigned for which dates shall be notified separately and will also be available on official website of this institution (www.gdcsrinagar.org).
The requisite fee for Registrar Post is Rs.700/
CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY :
1. The online form of the candidates shall be accepted provisionally subject to verification.
2. The in-service doctors shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department as per the policy/guidelines issued by the Govt. vide Order No.164-ME of 2012 dated 02.03.2012 followed by Govt. Order No. 474-HME of 2014 dated: 11-08-2014 & Circular No. 58-1K (HME) of 2022 dated:18-112022.
3. The in-service applicant has to forward his/her application form through proper channel.
4. In-service candidate if selected shall be on deputation for three (3) years as per SRO-75 dated 15-04-1993.
5. The non-service applicant shall be engaged on academic arrangement basis as per terms and conditions of S 0 364 dated: 27-11.2020.
6. Those doctors who have already completed their tenure/working as Registrar/Tutor/Demonstrator after their Post Graduation in the discipline in any institution as recognised/approved by Dental Council of India within or outside the UT need not apply and their application forms shall not be (onside red However, this restriction shall not be applicable in respect of such doctors who have done their Registrarship/Tutorship/ Demonstratorship in the discipline prior to the passing of their post-graduation.
7. The applicants who have earlier been appointed as Registrar/ Demonstrator/Tutor in any discipline in the Institution as recognised/approved by Dental Council of India, but have not completed their tenure for one reason or the other shall not be considered.
8.The candidates shall abide by all the instructions issued by the Administrative Department as well as Dental Council of India from time to time In this regard. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Click here for complete Notification
248 Posts Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
JKSSB Gives final opportunity to those candidates who missed there DV
Jammu Srinagar Daily Highway Traffic updates
Join Telegram | Install App for Iphone and Android
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates