J&K Higher Education Department Jobs Recruitment 2020
J&K Higher Education Department Jobs Recruitment 2020, Jobs in various Govt Degree Colleges of Jammu
Higher Education Department Advertisement Notice for Academic Arrangement 2020-21 for Jammu Division Colleges
Online applications, along with fee processing fee of Rs 100/-, are invited from the eligible candidates for
engagement as Lecturers/Librarians/PTIs and Teaching Assistants/Assistant Librarians/Assistant PTIs on Need Based Academic Arrangement in Govt. Degree Colleges of Jammu Division (excluding the Constituent Colleges of the Cluster University, Jammu namely GGM Science College, Jammu, Govt. College for Women Gandhi Nagar Jammu, SPMR College of Commerce, Jammu, Govt. College of Education, Jammu, Govt. MAM College, Jammu and Autonomous College Govt. College for Women Parade, Jammu) for the Academic Session 2020-21. Engagement of the Lecturers and Teaching Assistants on Need Based Academic Arrangement shall be made in the following subjects.
The candidates must possess NET/SLET/Ph.D with minimum 55% marks in Post-graduation in the concerned subject (50% in case of Scheduled Caste.Scheduled Tribe and differently-abled candidates).
b) Teaching Assistant.
The candidates must possess Post-graduate degree in the concerned subject having secured minimum 55% marks
(50% in case of Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe and differently-abled candidates).
c) Librarians & Physical Training Instructors (PTI)
The candidates must possess NET/SLET/ Ph. D with minimum 55% marks in Post-graduation in the concerned
subject i.e M..Lib M.PEd (50% in case of Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe and differently-abled candidates).
d) Assistant Librarians & Assistant Physical Training Instructor
The candidates must possess Post-graduate degree in the concerned subject i.e M.Lib. / M.PEd respectively having minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and differently-abled candidates).
How to apply? :
Application will be received through online mode only by logging on to http://jammu2020.acadarrangement.in
from 05/06/2020 to 20/06/2020.
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the webpagecbefore submitting the applications.
Last date : 20 June 2020
J&K Class IV Posts details, breakup Division, District, UT cadre wise
1. Principal, GCW, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu shall prepare a subject wise common merit list for Lecturers & Teaching Assistants / PTIs &Assistant PTIs / Librarians & Assistant Librarians strictly as per the criteria stipulated in Govt. Order No. 88-(JK)-HE of 2020 dated 17-02-2020 issued by the Higher Education Department.
2. In the event of any information being found false, incomplete, incorrect, forged, tampered, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled without any notice thereof. Further, misleading information shall also warrant necessary legal action.
3. The candidates having marks in CGPA shall provide a conversion certificate (from CGPA to percentage) from the concerned University.
4. Engagement shall be made on the basis of merit and availability of vacancies. No shifting of candidates shall be done for any vacancy arising due non-joining or for any other reason.
5. All the documents of candidates will be verified by the Principal of the College for which he/she is engaged before joining to defend his/her merit. Any discrepancy shall lead to disengagement and cancellation of candidature.
Further, all the candidates will be required to submit an affidavit attested by 1st Class Magistrate on prescribed proforma at the time of joining.
6. If a candidate, higher in the merit gets disengaged due to filling up of post by selection through PSC or by posting of regular faculty, he/she shall be accordingly adjusted in some other college by subsequent disengagement of the last engaged candidate in the merit list.
7. Certificate courses done through online mode such as MOOC, SWAYAM, NPTEL, ARPIT etc shall be considered for award of points provided the course is at least of four weeks duration.
6th June Current Affairs- Daily Dose
UPSC Revised Examination Calendar 2020
J&K Govt referred 7052 Class IV vacancies to JKSSB
CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine online interview notification
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates