J&K Sports Council Job Recruitment 2023
J&K Sports Council Job Recruitment 2023
Pursuant to communication No.: – 70/KI/SLKIC-Small-J&K/2020-21, dated:- 08-02-2023 from Sports Authority of India, applications through offline mode on prescribed format are invited from domicile of J&K for engagement of past champion Athletes as Coaches/mentors in the following Sports disciplines at the
Centres approved by SAI under Khelo India District Level Centres to strengthen Sports ecosystem at the grass root levels & also to have sustained source of income for proponent.
Terms and Conditions
1) The maximum age on the last date of receipt of application should be 40 years. However relaxation shall be accorded in
deserving cases upto 01 year subject to condition that candidate has represented in recognized International Competitions.
2) Incomplete application forms without requisite documents shall not be entertained.
3) The engagement is purely temporary and shall not confer any right for regularization.
4) The prescribed eligibility criteria are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicant for engagement.
5) Candidates are advised that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information. They are warned that they should in no case alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document nor they should submit/upload a tempered fabricated document which shall be dealt with in terms of law. It will be mandatory for each past champion Athlete to register themselves as a Coach on the National Sports repository system (NSRS) portal of SAI @https//nsrs.kheloindia.govt.in to become eligible to apply for support under the component.
6) Past champion Athletes will be eligible for maximum remuneration of Rs. 3.00 lacs per year subject to the condition that minimum number of trainees should not be less than 30 regular trainees in any given Sports discipline.
7) Past champion Athlete will be eligible to avail financial assistance for only one Sports discipline to which that past champion belongs to. However Coaches with NIS certification could also be considered eligible for engagement.
8) Each Centre must strive to have equal ratio of male and female trainees.
9) Identification of talent pool will be done by respective past champion Athlete in consultation with the Executive Director, SAI of the Regional centre/Divisional Sports Officer of J&K Sports Council.
10) The agreement/MOU will be entered between J&K Sports Council and the proponent before start of coaching.
11) The Khelo India Centre, Sub Scheme would be run for a period of 4 years coinciding with the Olympic Cycle and Coterminous with Khelo India Scheme.
12) Minimum academic qualification should not be less than Matric.
13) The Coaching Experience shall be entertained from Government Institutions/SAI/Recognized National Sports Federations/UT Associations on payroll basis.
14) Criteria for selection of candidates for engagement as coach/mentor will be carried out on following basis
A) Sports Achievements: (20 points max)
i. International Medalist/Participation:20 points ( G-20, S-18, B16, P-15).
ii. Senior National/Khelo India Games Medallist : 15 points (G-15, S-13 & B-11)
iii. Medal at All India Inter University Level: 10 points (G-10, S-8, B-6)
iv. Participation in Senior National/Khelo India Games:- 05 points.
B) Educational Qualification (maximum 05 points)
a) Post-Graduation: 05 points
b) Graduation: 03 points
c) 10+2: 02 points
d) Matric: 01 point
C) Coaching Experience (maximum 05 points)
a) 05 years : 05 points.
b) 03 years : 03 points.
c) 02 years : 02 points.
d) 01 year : 01 point.
D) Technical Qualification relating to NIS (maximum 10 points):-
a) NIS Diploma:10 Points.
b) NIS Certificate Course: 05 points.
E) Interview/Viva:- 10 points.
In case of tie, higher sports achievements of the candidate shall be given preference. Next priority to academic/technical qualification followed by seniority of age for breaking the tie.
The prescribed application forms shall be available on Official website of J&K Sports Council viz www.jksportscouncil.in from 28th February, 2023 onwards.
The documents along with application form should reach in the office of Divisional Sports Officer (K/J), J&K Sports Council at Pologround Playfield, Poloview Srinagar & New Indoor Sports Hall, M.A. Stadium Jammu on or before 22-03-2023 upto 4.00 P.M. Any query for the purpose shall contact Mr. Sahil Chopra on contact no : +91-9086625103 strictly during office hours only.
Further Details :
1284 BSF Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
152 Posts Sports Authority of India Coach, Sr Coach & Other 2023 – Apply Online
Jammu Srinagar Daily Highway Traffic updates
Join Telegram | Install App for Iphone and Android
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates