JKPSC Forest Department Recruitment 2023
Posts : 05
Application Start Date: 10-07-2023
Last Date: 16-08-2023(Extended)
Edit Date: 10-08-2023 to 12-08-2023
Fee: Rs. 1000/-
Pay: Rs. 35,900 – 1,51,100/-
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC has invited online applications for filling up the Gazetted Vacancies of Assistant Conservator of Forest (Wildlife) and Range Officer Grade I posts in the J&K Forest Department. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of JKPSC (www.jkpsc.nic.in).
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest (Wildlife)||02 posts|
|Range Officer Grade I (Wildlife)||01 post|
|Range Officer Grade I (Territorial)||02 posts|
Application Fees :
For General category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 1000/- and for reserved category candidates the application fee if Rs. 500/-. However, PHC candidates are exempted from the submission of the application fee.
- Written Test
- Vice Voce Test
- Walking Test
- Medical Test
How to apply :
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply by visiting the official website of the Commission i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Visit the official website of JKPSC i.e., www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on the Login menu if you have already registered available on the home page.
- After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill in all the required fields.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Print the final submitted application for future reference.
Official Website : jkpsc.nic.in
Notification : Click here
Extension Notice : Click here
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates