Job Recruitment in GMC Kathua
Advertisement for engagement of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor on academic arrangement basis under S.O-364 of 2020 dated 27-11-2020, in Government Medical College, Kathua.
In terms of S.O-364 of 2020 dated 27-11-2020, applications on plain paper are invited from all the eligible candidates (Domicile of UT of J&K) for engagement as Professors, Associate Professors (initially for a period of three years) and Assistant Professors (initially for a period of one year) on academic arrangement basis, extendable up to a maximum of six years (one year at a time and subject to good performance and conduct) or till the selection/promotion is made in accordance with recruitment rules governing the respective posts, whichever is earlier.
The eligibility conditions and age for submitting the applications shall be as under:
Post Details :
Selection and Eligibility Criteria
As per the criteria prescribed under GO. Order NO.: – S.O-364 of 2020 Dated: 27.11.2020 and 282-JK (HME) of 2023 Dated: 04.04.2023.
In-service candidates shall not be eligible for engagement under these rules. Documents Required: Candidates shall submit the self-attested copies of the following documents with their applications enclosed with document checklist (Annexure-A): –
1. Date of Birth Proof (10th Marks card/10th Diploma/Municipal Council).
2. MBBS Degree and MCI/State Medical Council Registration certificate.
3. Post-Graduation Degree and MCI/State Medical Council Registration certificate.
4. MBBS/MD/MS Attempt Certificate and MBBS Internship Completion Certificate.
5. MBBS Marks Card All Profs. 1st to Final.
6. Teaching Experience as per G.O. Order No.: – 282-JK(HME) of 2023 Dated: 04.04.2023.
7. Research Publications, Participation with Oral Presentation, Participation with Poster Presentation of Papers, Credit for writing a Book or Chapter as per G.O. Order No.:- 282-JK(HME) of 2023 Dated: 04.04.2023.
8. Gold Medal for overall first position in MBBS/BDS.
9. Higher Qualification Certificate (DM/MCH/DNB Super Speciality).
10. Affidavit duly attested from 1st class Magistrate stating that the applicant is not in active Govt.
Services (In original).
11. Category Certificate, If any.
12. Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K.
13. Any other document, if required by selection committee during the process of recruitment.
It is the sole responsibility of the applicant that the documents attached with the application should be legible and properly arranged in a series as mentioned in the advertisement notice. Illegible, dark/washed out, misprinted documents and documents submitted after the last date of submission of applications shall not be considered for evaluation. All the documents submitted by the candidates should be self-attested.
Further Details :
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates