Job Recruitment in Indira Gandhi Government Dental College, Jammu
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Domicile of UT of J&K) for engagement for below mentioned faculty posts (initially for a period of one year) on academic arrangement basis, extendable up to six years (one year at a time subject to good performance and conduct) or till the selection/ promotion is made in accordance with recruitment rules governing the respective posts, which ever is earlier :
Post Details :
Name of the Post :
The applicants are directed to visit the official website of this institution http://iggdcj.edu.in/jobs/for downloading the applications forms. Application forms will be available from 05.06.2023 to 15.06.2023 upto 04:00 PM. The candidates are advised to send the application form duly filled along with the required self attested documents (PDF format only) and online fee payment receipt of rupees 500/- through the email ID IGGDCJRECRUITMENT@GMAIL.COM.
Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained.
Candidate shall submit following documents with their applications:-
1. Date of Birth Proof ( 10th diploma)
2. BDS Degree from recognized College & recognized University by DCI.
3. All BDS Marks sheets.
4. Internship completion certificate.
5. Attempt certificate issued by the University.
6. MDS Degree from DCI recognized College & recognized University.
7. J&K Dental Council Registration certificate and upto date renewal.
8. Affidavit duly attested from 1st class Magistrate stating that doctor is not in Govt Services(In Original).
9. Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K.
10. A copy of Aadhar card.
11. One passport size photograph should be pasted at the appropriate place on the application form
The self attested documents uploaded with the application form shall be readable and complete in properly arranged in a series as mentioned in the advertisement notice. Illegible dark/washed out, misprinted document and document submitted after the last
date of submission of application shall not be considered for evaluation.
Further the candidate shall submit the following documents as per Govt. Order No. 282-JK(HME) of 2023 dated 04.04.2023:-
1. Teaching Experience.
2. Research Publications:
3. Participation with oral presentation including invited for lectures/ guest lecturers/oration in a National/International seminar /conference workshop relevant to the discipline.
4. Participation with poster presentation of paper(s) in a National/International seminar/ conference/workshop relevant to the discipline.
5. Credit for writing a Book or a chapter in a book of the specialty concerned as 1stor2ndor 3rdauthor (Foreign Book/National Book published with ISBNIISSN).
6. Gold Medal for overall first position in BDS.
The selection of the candidates for the advertised post shall be made by the Committee as provided in 282-JK (HME) of 2023 Dated: 04.04.2023
1. The post graduate qualification of MDS or higher qualification shall be mandatory required as per the eligibility criteria of the post.
2. Mandatory norms of DCI for faculty appointment in broad specialties/super specialties shall be applicable.
3. In case if tie, candidates with higher merit in teaching experience shall be preferred. In case the tie remains unbroken, candidate with higher age shall be preferred.
4. Candidates who have retired from DCI recognized Government Dental College as Associate Professor shall be engaged on the same post without any evaluation process, in the Government Dental College where she/he has applied under SO 364. Only in
case of competition in the speciality, the evaluation process as per the selection criteria shall be undertaken to calculate the merit.
1. The post graduate qualification of BDS or higher qualification shall be mandatory required as per the eligibility criteria of the post.
2. 2 years experience against tenured position in a Government/ Government recognized institution including the institutions authorized/ recognized by DCI shall also be mandatory.
3. Mandatory norms of DCI for faculty appointment in broad specialties/super specialties shall be applicable.
4. In case of a tie, candidates with higher academic merit shall be preferred. In case the tie remains unbroken, candidate with higher age shall be preferred.
Further Details :
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates