Job Recruitment in JK Directorate of School Education
Advertisement Notice for hiring of “Cluster Resource Coordinator for Teaching Support” till end of Academic session 2023-2024 (31st March 2024) for Govt. High and Higher Secondary Schools.
NOTICE NO : 01 DSEJ OF 2023 DATED: 09-08-2023.
Application through online mode on prescribed format are invited from the Post-Graduate candidates having secured minimum 50% Marks in Post-Graduation and who are domicile of UT of J&K for hiring on temporary basis as “Cluster Resource Coordinator for Teaching Support” in Govt. High and Higher Secondary Schools of various districts of Jammu Division for the following subjects as per the following vacancies.
Term and Conditions
1. The hiring shall be made purely on “Temporary Basis” at Higher Secondary Level (& Secondary level as per need) on monthly remuneration of Rs.25000/= (Rupees Twenty Five thousand only).
2. The Selection will be based on merit which will be determined separately for each district subject wise.
3. The hiring shall be made upto 31st March 2024 which shall be strictly as per the performance & feedback of school Head.
4. The hiring thus made shall not have any preferential claim to the candidates for selection on regular basis.
5. The tenure of “Temporary Hiring” shall end on 31″ March 2024 without any further notice/information or till regular arrangement is made by the Govt. whichever is earlier.
How to apply :
1. The candidates are required to apply online through the website of Directorate of School Education Jammu on link available on www.schedujammu.nic.in from 10th of August 2023 12,00 Noon till 20th of August 2023 No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
2. The candidate shall also be required to upload the image of recent passport size colored photograph.
3. No application shall be entertained after the expiry of last date.
4. Application should be supported by the self-attested certificates/testimonials.
5. In the event of any information given by the candidate found false, incomplete, incorrect, forged, tampered, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled without any notice thereof. Further, misleading information shall also warrant necessary legal & criminal action.
6. Subject-wise/District-wise vacancies can increase or decrease depending on upon transfers/promotion and outcome of PSC selections/appointments, if any.
7. One candidate can apply in one district in one subject only.
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE FORMS : 20-08-2023
Selection procedure :
The selection of candidates will be made by this Directorate as per the following merit & the prescribed scale of weightage to be acted upon for such hiring shall be as follows:
1. PG-80 Point (on pro-rata basis).
2. M.Phil-05 Point (Across the board)
3. Ph.D/NET/SET-10 Points,(Across the board and in case the candidate is having all the three shall be awarded for one only)
4. Publications (National & international level)-05 Points, one each point for each such publication up-to the maximum of 5 points
Further Details :
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates