JRF Job in Kashmir University
Applications on plain paper are invited from interested and eligible candidates for one position of ‘Junior Research Fellow. The applications must contain photocopy of all the essential qualification certificates besides a short resume (CV) including a brief statement of research interests and future goals.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (ONE)
Qualification: M.Sc. Botany with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGP grade.
Desirable: Good knowledge of medicinal flora of Kashmir Himalaya with experience in field studies. Interested and well- skilled in tissue culture of medicinal plants. Qualified CSIR-UGC NET exam or equivalent.
How to apply: The applications along with relevant documents must reach the undersigned by hand/post by or before August 10, 2023.
- Candidates are advised to mention working phone numbers and email id’s in their applications for all related correspondence.
- Date of interview will be communicated through email/phone.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The position is purely temporary and co-teminus with the project and will be initially for a period of one year with possible extension contingent to the performance of the candidate.
- Queries, if any, can be addressed to the concerned Pl at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Co-Pl at email@example.com
- Please note that any sort of reference/recommendation will not be entertained.
Address: Hazratbal srinagar
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates