NHPC Various Job Recruitment 2023
NHPC Various Job Recruitment 2023
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the ITI passed ( Passed Out ITI during 2019.2020,2021 & 2022 Only) candidates in the trades mentioned herein below for Apprentice Training under Apprentice Act, 1961 at Dibang Multipurpose Project, Roing, a Unit of NHPC Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise), AMini Ratna Category-I, Public Sector Undertaking, for the session 2023-24
1. Eligibility :
A)The applicant should have passed ITI examination from a recognized institution in the respective trade as per Apprentice Act, 1961. Result awaited candidates need not to apply.
B) Candidates should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as per this notification.
C) The candidates who have acquired prior training /experience for one year & more and the candidates who have absconded previous apprenticeship training are not eligible to apply under this Notification.
2. Stipend :
During the training period stipend will be paid @ 7,700/ per month as per Apprentice Act and /or as per Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, New Delhi as amended from time to time. The Apprentices will not be eligible for any other allowance or benefits. Stipend shall be paid through bank account only/ECS.
3. Preference will be given as under :
A) First preference will be given to the Children of the people of PAF.
B) Second preference will be given to the Children of areas/districts of PAF.
C) Third preference will be given to the Children of other districts of Arunachal Pradesh.
4. Employment in NHPC : Candidates shall have no claim whatsoever as to any extension of training and /or employment in NHPC Limited.
5. Training Duration : As prescribed under the Apprentice Act for designated trade (Minimum 01 year).
6.How to Apply :
A) The candidate must have a valid Aadhar Number, Mobile Number & Email ID before applying for Apprenticeship. ITI Passed candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in and then apply against the relevant vacancies created by this Office (Establishment ID: E01231200001. Candidates may refer the Help Manual available in the Website.
B) The candidates have to take print out of registration/applied a portal and send along with all self attested certificates of Educational qualification, mark sheets and certificates. Domicile Certificate, Document certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF), Copt of Aadhar Card, Pan Card etc at the below mentioned address by Speed post/Registered post/ By- hand 20.03.2023 (5:00pm)
7. Reservation :
Reservation of seats will be as per the provisions of Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and the rules framed thereunder as amended till date.
8 Other Conditions :
A) Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
B) The above mentioned seats may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Project.
C) The Management reserves the right to reject any application or modify the process/cancel the entire notification or part thereof without assigning any reason.
D) The selected candidates will not be provided with any accommodation ( or any other facility). They will have to make their own arrangements for their stay and transportation during the training period.
E) Queries, if any may be addressed to the mail ID : email@example.com
B) If candidates called for interview then No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
1)The selected candidates will be informed through portal of apprentice/email.
2) The candidates shortlisted shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates such as educational certificates, Mark sheets, technical/professional certificates, caste certificate, domicile, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Bank Accounts, Document certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF) if applicable etc at the time of verification. In case any information/claim made by the applicant shall be concealed and he/she shall be liable for penal action as prescribed under relevant rules.
3) The candidate will have to submit medical fitness certificate issued by the competent authority (Civil Surgeon/CMO of concerned District) at the time of joining as per clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rules 1992 and amendments thereof if any
Click here for Complete Notification
J&K Govt Recruitment for Librarian Posts
5395 Posts Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023 – Apply Link Available
Jammu Srinagar Daily Highway Traffic updates
Join Telegram | Install App for Iphone and Android
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates