NPCC Ltd Various Job Recruitment
NPCC Ltd Various Job Recruitment
NPCC Limited, a subsidiary of WAPCOS Ltd., a Schedule “B” Premier Public Sector Enterprise, Mini Ratna Category-1 Company is engaged in Engineering Construction, Planning, Operation and Project Management Consultancy in the fields of Industrial Infrastructure, Thermal, Hydroelectric, Tunneling, Railways, Highways, Surface Transport, Townships, Building, Dams, Weirs, Barrages, Public Health, Environmental Engineering and Border Fencing & Flood Lighting Works etc.
The cutoff date for determining the age limit, qualification and post qualification experience shall be 31/01/2023.
Upper age limit shall be 40 years as on 31.01.2023.
Reservations and Relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) will be applicable as per extent Govt. orders.
No candidate will be entertained after reporting time as mentioned above. Candidates are requested to appear only on the day of interview for the post they are applying.
Candidates should bring along all relevant documents in support of age, qualification, experience, caste certificate etc. in original and one set of photocopy.
All future correspondences shall be sent via e-mail only. Accordingly, candidates are advised to keep their E-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in E-mail ID will be allowed once entered.
Any corrigendum / addendum / errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.npcc.gov.in. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence, prospective candidates are advised to visit NPCC website regularly for the above purpose.
General Conditions :
1. Merely attending the Walk-In-Interview will not entail right for claiming Appointment in NPCC.
2. All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
3. Candidates employed in Central/State Government Department/Public Sector Enterprises etc. may submit their NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of interview.
4. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificate/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format along with application at the time of interview.
5. The candidates must furnish an OBC certificate (clearly mentioning as belonging to non-creamy layer) as per the format prescribed by the Government of India (not older than six months as on 31/01/2023) from the Competent Authority, at the time of interview.
6. Applicants having work experience are required to submit relevant documents / certificates in support of experience.
7. If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, candidature / appointment will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or after joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
8. All future correspondences to the candidates will be made via e-mail ID provided by the candidate in the application form. No other mode of communication will be adopted.
9. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
10. All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/queries.
Click here for Complete Notification
378 Posts : JKPSC Fresh Job Recruitment 2023
JKSSB Various Posts CBT Exam Schedule
List of Holidays for the Calendar Year 2023
Jammu Srinagar Daily Highway Traffic updates
Join Telegram | Install App for Iphone and Android
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates