Recruitment for various Posts under J&K School Education Department
Engagement / Hiring of Helpers/AAYAs under support to Pre-Primary (ECCE for the year 2023-24 on terminus basis thereof.
Directorate of Samagra Shiksha, J&K order No. 07 of CHIRAG – 2023 Dated 09/01/2023 & No: Edu/PD/SmS/ECCE/Helpers/1861-1905/2023-24 dated 06-06-2023 and Chief Education Officer Rajouri’s order no : CEOR/SmS/2023-24/12913-34 dated 03-08-2023.
In reference to above mentioned order’s, this office is inviting application forms at village level from eligible candidates for
engagement of AAYAs/Helpers under ECCE for the year 2023-24 as per the below mentioned guidelines:
A. NATURE OF DEPLOYMENT :
The deployment of Helper/AAYA shall be purely terminus and shall start from the date; they are engaged/hired and shall conclude with the end of academic session. It may be extendable, subject to the performance and the approval of funds, from the Ministry of Education, Government of India, in the particular component.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF HELPER/AAYA :
* Only female candidates can apply.
* The candidate must be domicile of the village where approved school is located.
* The candidate must be belonging to BPL (Below Poverty Line) category.
* The candidate must be physically / mentally fit to carry-out her job.
* Minimum qualification for this jobs is 8th class (Middle) passed, in case there is no eligible candidate available in village/ward, the candidate with lesser qualification shall be considered.
* Preference shall be given to the candidate from BPL category in the below mentioned order of Priority:
d. Any candidate among the poorest of the poor in the ward.
*The age of the candidate must be between 18-45 as on 1st of January 2023
* Honorarium of Rs. 5000/ (Rupees Five Thousand only) per month, which may vary as per the approval in the subsequent year in PAB of Samagra Shiksha.
FINALIZATION OF SELECTION PROCESS :
* The Finalization of Selection process shall be as per points in Guidelines – B of this advertisement.
*In case of tie-up of the selection of candidates for Helper, the preference shall be given to the elder candidate (i.e. candidate with more age shall be considered)
The candidates need to submit the photocopy of documents along with Application form mentioned below:-
1. Domicile Certificate.
2. 8th passed certificate (if passed)
3. Widow / Divorce / Orphan Certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Below Poverty Line (BPL) Ration Card.
5. Aadhar Card
6. Family Income Certificate issued by Concerned Authority.
The application form duly completed in all respect shall be submitted in the office of under-signed within 10 days. The submission of application forms shall commence from 10/08/2023 and the last date of submission shall be 19/08/2023 till 04:00 PM in working days, there after no request shall be entertained.
Note : Any relative information can be had from the office of the undersigned during working hours. Moreover the candidates must get the receipt of complete application, if submitted.
Further Details :
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates