Recruitment in J&K Department of Ecology, Environment & Remote Sensing
Due to poor response to the advertisement issued vide Notice 66 of 2023 Dated 22/05-2023, applications are again invited for temporary project mode positions for the project funded by Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India entitled “Strengthening Climate Change Cell” under the National Mission for Sustaining the Himalayan Ecosystem (NMSHE) initially for a period of one-year or less than one year in case the project is closed by Gol, whichever is earlier. The project HQs will be based in Jammu. The details of positions and qualifications are given below :
Candidates in their own interest should satisfy themselves, before applying for any position, that they are eligible for the positions applied for viz, domicile of J&K, requisite qualification and requisite experience. There shall be no change in the eligibility criteria and
terms/conditions. Candidates are advised not to apply unnecessarily.
1. Last Date of Submission of Application Forms is 1/12/2023.
2. The other details like, terms and condition, selection process, application format for the recruitment are available on our website www.jkdears.com
3. Candidates in their own interest are requested to frequently check the departmental website for updates.
4. In all matters relating to interpretation of terms and condition(s) of the earlier and this Notification, the decision of Director, DEE&RS shall be final and binding.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. While applying the candidate should clearly mention the designation applied for in the email subject.
2. Only eligible candidates, satisfying above criteria who are domicile of J&K should send the scanned copies of documents/certificates (viz, duly filled Application form – Annexure-A, Domicile certificate of J&K, Qualification Certificate, Experience, etc.) by or
before 1/12/2023 via email to [email protected]
3. Candidates with experience from Private Organizations should clearly depict the work assignments performed. The experience claimed shall have to be supported by certificates issued by the concerned employer stating clearly the number of months of experiences in the relevant field, such candidates should produce relevant experience certificate from the employer in the relevant field along with last pay details.
4. The candidates not fulfilling the eligibility criteria should not apply.
5. The application forms received late or incomplete in any respector no requisite documents shall not be entertained and shall be rejected wil
6. Applications should be accompanied by self-attested copies of certificates of age, educational qualifications, domicile, experience. The original certificates would be required at the time of interview. Short-listed candidates will have to produce original certificates
indicated in their applications at the time of interview.
7. The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
8. No T.A./D.A. shall be paid to the candidates called for appearing in the interview.
9. If a candidate is applying for more than one post, separate applications have to be submitted for every post applied for.
10. The select list of the candidates shall be notified and displayed on the notice board as well as on the website of the Department of Ecology, Environment & Remote Sensing, J&K, at Srinagar/Jammu, candidates in their own interest should check the departmental website frequently.
11. No correspondence shall be entertained either with regard to the call for interview and/or selection.
12. The selections made by the selection committee shall be final and binding.
13.Canvassing in any form shall result in disqualification of the candidature
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
1. The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same doesn’t automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for interview.
2. The criteria for marking in interview will be decided by the selection committee.
3. The List of eligible candidates (fulfilling the eligibility criteria) shall be uploaded on the departmental website.
4. A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the posts based on the given eligibility criteria and may fix criteria as it may consider necessary for short listing the candidates for interview.
5. The eligible candidates shall be subjected to interview by the Selection Committee to be constituted for the purpose.
6. The eligible candidates shall have to appear with original testimonials, committee constituted by the department for the purpose on the venue, date and time which shall be notified separately.
7. The overall result shall be calculated out of 100 marks.
8. On the basis of marks obtained in the Interview the merit of the candidates shall be formulated for the final selection.
Further Details :
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates