RITES Various Job Recruitment 2023
RITES Various Job Recruitment 2023
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
Note for Educational Qualifications :
The candidate should possess Degree recognized by AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants
Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India and recognized by AICTE, shall also be accepted.
Experience shall be calculated as on 01.01.2023.
Relaxations & Concessions
Reservation/ relaxation/ concessions to EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile would be provided against reserved posts (where applicable) as per extant Govt. orders.
Relaxation in upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST candidates shall be provided against reserved posts as per extant Govt. orders.
PWD candidates suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD. Such PWD candidates shall be eligible for relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates. Due to prevalent pandemic situation, based on the requirement and discretion of RITES, selection process may be conducted online.
The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
Experience – 10%
Interview – 90%
(Technical & Professional proficiency – 60 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 30%) Total – 100%
A minimum of 60% marks for UR/ EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
The candidates shall have to produce copies of educational qualification and experience claimed which shall be verified from the original documents at the appropriate stage and shall be subject to verification from the original source.
Based upon fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
5. After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, candidate should submit the application.
6. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
Click here for Complete Notification
378 Posts : JKPSC Fresh Job Recruitment 2023
JKSSB Various Posts CBT Exam Schedule
List of Holidays for the Calendar Year 2023
Jammu Srinagar Daily Highway Traffic updates
Join Telegram | Install App for Iphone and Android
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates