SKUAST Kashmir Jobs Recruitment 2022 Non-Teaching Posts, 56 Posts
SKUAST Kashmir Jobs Recruitment 2022 Non-Teaching Posts, Last date 30 Aug 2022
SKUAST Kashmir Jobs : Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir Srinagar Advertisement for the filling up of various Non-teaching posts Advertisement Notification No. 03 of 2022 Dated: 01 – 08 – 2022.
For regular Jobs, and updates Download Our Mobile App for regular updates
Online Applications through University website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in are invited from the domiciles of UT of Jammu & Kashmir for filling up of the following posts:
SKUAST Kashmir Jobs Details:
- Assistant Librarian,
- Senior Library Assistant ,
- Library Assistant,
- Assistant Manager Milk Processing Plant,
- Assistant Manager (Guest House),
- Security Officer,
- Statistical Assistant,
- Tractor Driver ,
- Mechanic ,
- Carpenter ,
- Plumber ,
- Wool Technician,
- Works Supervisor,
- Cold Store Operator ,
- Dispatch Rider ,
- Medical Assistant,
- Veterinary Compounder,
- Workshop Assistant,
- Operator Seed Testing Laboratory / Pump Operator/ Genset Operator,
- Laboratory Technician,
- Operation Theatre Assistant,
- Operation Theatre Technician,
- X-ray Lab. Technician,
- X-ray Technician
Date of Commencement of online application form 07-08-2022 (10:00 AM)
Last date for submission of online application forms along with the prescribed fee 30 -08-2022(11:59 PM)
Rs.1000/- (One thousand only) per application for General Category etc.
Rs.700/- (Seven hundred only) per application for SC, ST, EWS & PWD
Fee can be paid only through Net banking, Credit and Debit Card.
Age as on 01-01-2022 Minimum = 18 years
General Category Candidates : Maximum = 40 years
Reserved Category Candidates = 43 years
Physically challenged Candidates = 42 years
In-service Candidates = 40 years
Ex-serviceman = 48 years
• The last date for receipt of Application Forms, as stipulated above, shall be the cutoff date for determining the eligibility for the post. Any qualification/experience acquired thereafter shall not be considered.
• The application will be accepted in the prescribed format in online mode through University website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
• The applicants shall carefully fill the details in the online application form and the information /details so submitted shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining eligibility of the candidate and no claim, whatsoever, on this account, shall be entertained subsequently.
• Reservation of SC/ST/RBA/OSC/PSP/ALC-IB/EWS /PwD/Ex-Servicemen shall be applicable as per Jammu and Kashmir Reservation Rules-2005 read with S.0.127 issued by Social Welfare Department, Union Territory of J&K.
• A candidate seeking his/her consideration under any reserved category must be in possession of valid category certificate as on the cut-off date of the submission of online application forms. Category certificates issued after the cut-off date shall in no case be entertained.
• Only relevant qualification(s) including category status etc. should be recorded in the Application Form, which shall be in possession of the candidate on or before the last date for receipt of Application Form.
• Canvassing by any candidate in any form will render him/her disqualified for the post.
• The original certificates and testimonials in possession of the candidate on or before the last date of receipt of Application Form(s) together with print out copy of application form submitted online shall be required to be produced by the applicants at the time of verification of documents, as and when notified by the University
• The candidates may note that their candidature shall remain provisional till the genuineness of their qualification/category certificate(s) is/are verified by the University.
• The number of post(s) indicated here-in-above is/are tentative and subject to increase or decrease at the sole discretion of the University at the time of appointment.
• The University reserves the right to withdraw or defer filling up of any or all post(s) advertised here-in-above at any stage without assigning any reason(s) thereof.
• In-service candidates shall be required to submit Applications Form through proper channel, which should reach in the office of Registrar, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir, Shalimar Campus, Srinagar (190025) within 30 days after the last date of filling of online Application Form i.e 30-08-2022. However, Advance Copy may be submitted through online mode by/or before the last date prescribed in the Advertisement.
• The intending eligible candidates, who wish to apply for more than one posts, must submit separate Application Forms along with the prescribed fees for each post.
• The syllabus of written test shall be notified separately and shall be available on the University Website: www.skuastkashmir.ac.in.
• In case the number of candidates is much larger, short listing of the candidates for appearing in Written/Trade test/Interview will be followed in the manner/ratio as may be decided by the University.
• The selection procedure including short listing of candidates shall be notified separately.
• Candidature of any candidate, found indulging in an irregularity/Misconduct/Malpractice at any stage of the selection process, shall be cancelled forthwith and such candidate shall be debarred from future examinations and any other action as deemed appropriate under rules shall also be taken.
• The candidates shall necessarily indicate their personal mobile No. and active e-mail address in the relevant column of the Application Form for any communication/clarification, from the University, failing which the University shall not be held responsible for any lapse.
• No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for participation in the test or interview (selection process).
• In case of any dispute, any suit or legal proceedings against University, the jurisdiction for such proceeding shall be restricted to the Courts at Srinagar, UT of J&K only.
• The service conditions including mode of appointment shall be governed in accordance with the SKUAST-K Statutes and rules of the University as are in force with amendments or may come into force from time to time, together read with provisions of J&K CSR, wherever applicable at the time of appointment.
• Candidates, in their own interest, are advised to keep visiting University Website for updates in this regard.
Click here for Complete Notification
JKSSB Notice regarding Seeking of preference for Class IV Posts
6432 Posts, IBPS Jobs Recruitment 2022
JKSSB Fresh Recruitment for 772 Posts
JKPSC Fresh Recruitment for Various Posts in Various Districts
Join Telegram | Install Mobile App
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates