J&K 80 New Covid Cases on 23 May 2020
J&K Media Bulletin on Novel Coronavirus COVID19 on 23 May 2020
1. In Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, 80 new positive cases have been reported since our last update yesterday, 21 from Jammu Division and 59 from Kashmir Division. Moreover 54 more COVID-19 patients have recovered and discharged from various hospitals 02 from Jammu Division and 52 from Kashmir Division. Also 01 COVID-19 patient died today at SKIMS, Soura (23 May, 2020; upto 7:00 PM).
2. Public in general is informed that all passengers/ returnees coming to UT of J&K, whether by road, rail or air will have to compulsorily undergo a COVID-19 test following which they will be under administrative quarantine, for 14 days, till the test result is negative, in which case they are released for Home Quarantine, or positive, in which case they are sent to a COVID hospital for recovery and treatment.
3. People are strongly advised to avoid going to crowded places, as they are more likely to come into close contact with someone that has COVID-19 and it is more difficult to maintain physical distance with others at these places.
4. As a measure for social distancing in public places & workplaces wearing a face cover is compulsory.
5. Early detection of COVID-19 can prevent the spread of disease, let us be responsible for the well-being of ourselves and everyone around us. Not disclosing symptoms could put life of individuals and their families at risk. In case of symptoms like fever, cough and difficulty in breathing report early. Do not fear, call COVID-19 helpline No.s and seek medical advice.
6. Unless absolutely necessary don’t step out of home, stay indoors. If you have to move out for unavoidable reasons, ensure that you wear a mask and practice social distancing, personal hygiene and frequent hand washing with soap and water.
7. In case of any emergency people can avail free ambulance services 24×7 at their door steps by calling on toll free No. 108. Pregnant women and sick infants can avail free ambulance services by dialing toll free No. 102.
Media Bulletin Below :
J&K National Highway Traffic Updates for 24 May 2020
Central University Kashmir Recruitment 2020 for Various Posts
8 more Covid Positive cases detected in Ramban today
55-year-old covid-19 woman dies at SKIMS, J&K toll 21
SKIMS Walk in Interview for Scientist Posts
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates