JKPSC Delcared JKAS Mains Result
JKPSC announced JKAS Mains Results ; 787 qualify for Personality Test.
To check the JKPSC (Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission) JKAS (Jammu and Kashmir Administrative Service) result, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of JKPSC. The website URL is usually www.jkpsc.nic.in. However, please note that websites may change, so it’s always a good idea to search for the official website using a search engine to ensure you have the correct and updated URL.
- Look for the “Results” or “Examination” section on the website. It is typically located on the homepage or listed in the main navigation menu.
- Once you find the Results or Examination section, click on it. You should see a list of recently declared results or a search option to find the specific result you are looking for.
- Look for the JKPSC JKAS result link. The result links are usually organized by the examination name, so you should be able to find the JKAS result link specifically.
- Click on the JKAS result link. It may be a PDF file or a webpage displaying the list of selected candidates.
- Check the result list for your roll number, name, or any other details mentioned in the instructions. The list may include the names or roll numbers of the candidates who have qualified for the JKAS examination.
- If your roll number or name is mentioned in the result list, congratulations! You have successfully cleared the JKAS examination. Make sure to note down any further instructions provided in the result notification.
- If your roll number or name is not mentioned in the result list, it means you have not qualified this time. Don’t get disheartened and keep preparing for future opportunities.
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates