Man dies of snakebite in Samba
A 60-year-old man died after being bitten by a poisonous snake in Katlia village of Samba district in Jammu last evening.
The report said that the victim was working in his fields in Samba’s border village Katlia when a venomous snake came and bit him there, after which he became unconscious.
After the incident when a ruckus broke out at the spot of incident the family members of the victim rushed him to District Hospital Samba, where he was pronounced dead on arrival by the doctors there.
The elderly deceased man has been identified Lekh Raj,60, resident of Shiv Ram Katlia of Samba ,Jammu.
The body of the victim was sent for the autopsy which will be handed over to his family after medico-legal formalities for cremation.
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates