Jammu University Lateral Entry Admission for B.E./B.Tech. Programme
Application on prescribed form are invited from eligible candidates for admission to B.E./B.Tech. Programme 2nd Year/3rd Semester under Lateral Entry Scheme for the session 2023-24 in the Colleges affiliated to University of Jammu and constituent college of University of Jammu, Jammu in the following disciplines: –
1. Civil Engineering
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Electronics and Communication Engineering
4. Electrical Engineering
5. Computer Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering
6. Information Technology Engineering
Application Form may be downloaded from the college website: www.gcetjammu.org.in and filled by the eligible candidates w.e.f 28.07.2023.
Last date for submission of Application Form is 16.08.2023.
Mandatory: Candidates have to submit the printout of duly filled in Application form downloaded from the aforementioned website along with the Demand Draft in favour of the Principal, GCET Jammu in the office of undersigned by post or in-person latest by 16.08.2023.
The Applicant must:
- be a Domicile of UT of J&K / UT of Ladakh.
- have passed three year’s Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. (Non- Medical). However the candidates appearing/appeared in 6th Semester Diploma Examination/Final year B.Sc can also apply to appear in LESET 2023. Such candidates have to produce their original marks cards before or at the time of counselling/selection, if they figure in the list of the candidates qualified or called for counselling as the case may be. If a candidate has been called for counselling but has failed to produce original marks card of the qualifying examination, he/she shall not be considered for admission.
Further Details :
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates