J&K BOPEE Entrance Examination Filling Up Of MBBS/ BDS Management Seats 2023
Filling up of MBBS/BDS Management Seats of Hindu Minority (HM) and Non Resident Indians (NRI) Quota of ASCOMS and IDS, through Joint Counselling by J&K BOPEE.
Reference : Notification No. 048-BOPEE of 2023 dated 31-07-2023
It is notified for the information of eligible candidates of NEET UG-2023 whose names are figuring in the Provisional Merit List (PML) issued by the Board vide Notification No. 048-BOPEE of 2023 dated 31-07-2023 and who are interested for admission in MBBS/BDS Courses in ASCOMS –Jammu under Hindu Minority and NRI Quota and in the Institute of Dental Sciences, Jammu under NRI Quota to submit their relevant documents on the prescribed proforma at the BOPEE Offices Srinagar/Jammu w.e.f. 10th August, 2023 to 16th August, 2023 (till 03:00 P.M) only on working days. The details of the seats are given herein under:
A. The number of seats for MBBS course as available in ASCOMS-Jammu under Hindu Minority / NRI Quota: –
1. Hindu Minority Quota Seats = 25
2. NRI Seats = 10
B. The number of seats for BDS course as available in IDS Jammu: –
1. NRI Seats = 10
C. The NRI / Hindu Minority Quota seats for MBBS in ASCOMS and NRI seats for BDS in IDS Jammu shall be filled up separately through a process of Physical/Online counselling, the schedule for which shall be notified separately by the Board. General
Conditions : – The candidates applying for NRI/HM Quota seats;
1. should have applied under NEET-UG-2023 and have qualified /obtained minimum score of 137; and
2. should also have uploaded other documents except HM/NRI certifications during registration process on BOPEE website in response to the Notification No. 048-BOPEE of 2023 dated 31-07-2023.
Fee Structure :
The Tentative fee fixed by the Government of J&K for MBBS seats in ASCOMS vide Government Order No. 659-HME of 2019 dated 10-07-2019 read with Government order no. 221-HME of 2016 dated 01-04-2016 for BDS in IDS Jammu, is given as under: –
MBBS in ASCOMS
Important Note :
i. The last date for submission of the documents under NRI/Hindu Minority Quota physically at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar is: 16-08-2023 (till 03:00 P.M).
ii. The check list Proforma for Hindu Minority (HM) / NRI is available as Annexure A & B to this Notification only on the official website of BOPEE i.e.www.jkbopee.gov.in only.
1. The seats shall be filled up purely on the basis of Eligibility and Merit of the candidates secured in the NEET-UG 2023.
2. Only such candidates shall be eligible, who have registered themselves online and figured in the UT Provisional Merit List as notified by the Board vide Notification No. 048-BOPEE of 2023 dated 31-07-2023
3. The candidate applying under Hindu Minority Quota shall be required to produce a certificate from the Competent Authority that he/she belongs to the Hindu Minority (HM) Community.
4. Only Domiciles of UT of J&K are eligible to compete against the above seats of HM and NRI.
5. The eligibility under NRI shall be subject to such other conditions as may be notified by the Competent Regulatory Body of the Government of India / UT Government or such orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court applicable on the subject.
6. Mere submission of the documents does not confer any right of candidate for admission unless and until the eligibility is verified by the board
Further Details :
Install "Sarkari Naukri, Pvt Jobs, Trusted & Breaking News App" Highest Installs in J&K - Click me to Install
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates